ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsAppigo has just released Todo v3.4

Appigo has just released Todo v3.4
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
...and it has stars! I've just installed it, set a star on one of my tasks and it synced fine with Toodledo.

The new features are:
* Starred tasks
* Rotation lock setting
* Todo friendly apps list
* TextExpander support
...and minor bug fixes.
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 12, 2010
Be careful...

Unfortunately, the new version changed the completed date on all of my completed tasks to yesterday's date. I didn't realise this and one of the first things I did was to sync with Toodledo. Of course, this changed all of the data in Toodledo. I'm a bit peeved about this!

I had Todo set to be the authoritative source for conflict resolution so I've now changed that to Toodledo, although I am not sure if this would actually have saved my data from being altered anyway.

I am pretty sure this happened the last time I upgraded Todo although I was a new user at the time and assumed that I had done something wrong inadvertently. Now I think it is a bug.

Anyway, FWIW I've posted a complaint about this on Appigo's Google Group.

p.s. I also have Toodledo on my iPhone so I synced that after I found the problem, hoping that the completed dates on Toodledo iPhone would update Toodledo online. No such luck - the reverse happened. :(

This message was edited Feb 12, 2010.
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 12, 2010
Jake,

What are the chances of enabling some functionality so I can repair my data? All I want to do is edit the completed date on all my completed tasks. I intend to set it to the due date.

Two options I can think of would be to enable editing of this field in Toodledo, or allowing export of completed tasks so I can edit them in Excel and then re-import.

Thanks,
Peter.

This message was edited Feb 12, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.