ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsOS X app for quickly entering a to do to Toodledo:

OS X app for quickly entering a to do to Toodledo:
lhalter

Posted: Mar 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm developing a Mac application, Threshold, which hopes to be a universal quick entry space for OS X. To Dos, notes, text, emails, twitters, tasks, sms, etc etc.

Finally started integrating Toodledo into it, and thought I'd let Mac Toodledoers know.
Right now implementation is solid, but limited.

You can quickly jot off a new to do with date and priority info. Notes, and marking a to do as done should hopefully be coming.

But for now, Threshold has a global hot key, you can hit to bring up the Threshold HUD, enter "design meeting @3/27 !4" and hit enter to set a new to do, named "design meeting" for March 27 with the highest priority. Date entry can also include days of the week, and "tomorrow".

Check out Threshold here.

I'd love to get feedback from Toodledo users as to what other features are needed, desired.
konetidy

Posted: Apr 11, 2010
Fails to work with Toodledo.
Brian

Posted: Apr 29, 2010
For those with LaunchBar (a great Mac keyboard-only productivity utility), I found a script that enables quick creation of Toodledo tasks, though it also requires a linked Twitter account:

http://forums.obdev.at/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3721&start=0
Arrant Squid

Posted: Jun 02, 2010
It doesn't work if your password uses special characters. Changed my password to not use them and it authenticated fine, but when I used my normal password it failed.
toodledo

Posted: Nov 09, 2010
@lhalter are there any news about the availability? just downloaded threshold and I can't find toodledo in the settings.

thanks

Posted by lhalter:
I'm developing a Mac application, Threshold, which hopes to be a universal quick entry space for OS X. To Dos, notes, text, emails, twitters, tasks, sms, etc etc.

Finally started integrating Toodledo into it, and thought I'd let Mac Toodledoers know.
Right now implementation is solid, but limited.

You can quickly jot off a new to do with date and priority info. Notes, and marking a to do as done should hopefully be coming.

But for now, Threshold has a global hot key, you can hit to bring up the Threshold HUD, enter "design meeting @3/27 !4" and hit enter to set a new to do, named "design meeting" for March 27 with the highest priority. Date entry can also include days of the week, and "tomorrow".

Check out Threshold here.

I'd love to get feedback from Toodledo users as to what other features are needed, desired.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.