ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodledo & Pocket Informant, whats the best role settings?

Toodledo & Pocket Informant, whats the best role settings?
glopro

Posted: Jul 31, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Im using my HTC HD2 with WinMo 6.5 and just loaded Pocket Informant in an effort to sync the tasks.

My questions are:

Does Toodledo sync both ways? (i plan to sync using OTA with Nuevasync) or via my desktop.

Also, which Role is best to use so that Pocket Informant can effectively use the power of Toodledo?

Thanks
Dave

Posted: Aug 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
@glopro The WinMo version of PI doesn't sync directly with Toodledo like the Blackberry and Iphone versions do. Alex (owner of Webis) has said they are probably going to develop a syncing app which will take care of it. Hopefully in the near future. Probably not the answer you were wanting to hear, but hopefully the sync app will be out sooner than later. I am waiting for it as well since I use WinMo.

Nuvasync is good about offering a few ways to sync tasks with WinMo: http://nuevasync.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-toodledo-options.html

As far as the roles, it really doesn't matter as long as you have tasks enabled. The rest doesn't have to do with Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.