ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsGotToDo statuses don't work

GotToDo statuses don't work
tom.rb.edwards

Posted: Sep 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm having trouble using the different categories in GotToDo. All the tasks I syncronise from Toodledo end up in the 'Inbox' in my GotToDo app. Even if they have statuses such as 'Next Action' and 'Someday' they always end up in 'Indox' on GotToDo. This happens whether I create a task in Toodledo or GotToDo.

I've filed this bug in the GotToDo website but haven't heard back yet. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and whether it could be fixed by something simple like changing the settings or something?

Note that I'm using a Toodledo pro account with subtasks, and I have about 100 tasks
clango

Posted: Sep 30, 2010
I don't know if I understand what you mean. I don't have the same problem with my sync. Pay attention, however, status had been introduced only on recent release.
Mr. J

Posted: Feb 22, 2011
I think I just found the solution to show my tasks not only in the Inbox, but also on my Folders, Next Actions, Contexts, etc, on my Android using GOT TO DO application. Just go to the main Summary and at the very top, on the left hand side, click on the down arrow, then select the 'Clear Filter' option and BOOM, I got all my tasks showing. I hope this helps, becuase it was getting me frustrated as well.

This message was edited Feb 22, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.