ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsCollaboration / Task Sharing for third-party apps

Collaboration / Task Sharing for third-party apps
Jzibart

Posted: Oct 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Is this a feature that will be enabled within Toodledo anytime soon? I recently upgraded to a Pro account just for this feature and was very disappointed to hear this piece is blocked.

Obviously with an Android phone, we can go to toodledo.com from our phone's browser, but that is not nearly as convenient as an app.

After paying for pro GotToDo & Toodledo accounts as well as installing the Pure Calendar widget - I'm quite dismayed to find I might have to start my search for a web (for home) & Android (for work) application all over again.

Please let me know if this is going to be enabled in an upcoming update - so I know where to start.

Thank you.
MaureenH

Posted: Nov 02, 2010
I might be in the same situation. Just purchased ToodleDroid for the person I'm sharing with and haven't figured out how they can access my calendar.
dnicholson

Posted: Nov 02, 2010
Ultimate To-Do List (http://www.ToDoList.co) for Android works around this limitation by allowing you to view and sync multiple Toodledo accounts simultaneously.

It's not quite the same thing as Toodledo's sharing feature, because you have to know the other person's e-mail and password, and you get full read/write access to the other account. It's as close as we can get within the current limits of the API.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.