ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsAction Lists for iPad - GTD Task Manager
Action Lists for iPad - GTD Task Manager
I'm happy to introduce Action Lists for iPad, a new GTD task manager for the iPad and companion app to Action Lists on the iPhone which is coming to the App Store this Tuesday, December 21. Action Lists for iPad combines all the powerful features you need to Get Things Done, with a beautifully simple interface that makes it a pleasure to interact with your lists.
Action Lists for iPad also makes it easy to access your tasks when and where you need them. You can synchronize your tasks to the web (Toodledo.com) and to Action Lists on your iPhone. So whether you're in your car, at your desk, or on your couch, all your information is at your fingertips.
Action Lists was built from the ground up to support Getting Things Done, and I think that you'll find that Action Lists is one of the best tools available on iOS devices for supporting that system. Learn more about Action Lists for iPad by visiting its preview page, or take a look at some screen shots. I hope that you'll check it out.
Action Lists for iPad Features
- Built from the ground up for GTD
- Synchronize over-the-air to Action Lists on your iPhone
- Synchronize over-the-air with your free Toodledo account
- Search your tasks (including notes)
- Subproject support
- Quick Add feature for fast entry of batches of tasks
- Email tasks to others from within Action Lists
- Create a "tickler file" by scheduling tasks for the future
- Repeating tasks repeat on a schedule that you choose
- Sort lists alphabetically, by due date, or manually (drag and drop)
- Clickable telephone numbers, email addresses, and URLs in task notes
This message was edited Dec 18, 2010.
Action Lists for iPad is now available in the App Store. Check it out! [iTunes link]
This message was edited Dec 21, 2010.
At 19.99 this program is over priced .
Yikes that is pricey compared to the other apps with the same or more functionality.
Good luck with it either way!
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.