ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsiPhone and Android App that supports Toodledo and subtasks

iPhone and Android App that supports Toodledo and subtasks
Derek-User1

Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Everyone,

I am trying out Toodledo Pro (7 day trial) and I like what I see so far. Like many I have adopted the GTD structure that Proximo uses. This setup requires the use of sub-tasks.

The problem I having is that I use both Android and iOS. I use an Android Phone because Verizon is the only reliable carrier in my area and I also use an iPod Touch and iPad.

When looking at various apps I find that sub-tasks seems to be something that is not supported. Perhaps what I need to do is stop creating tasks that represent projects and just use folders as project. This makes it difficult to view a list of projects however.

Has anyone else run up against this issue? Can anyone suggest an iOS app and an Android app that both sync with Toodledo and support sub-tasks?

This message was edited Jan 04, 2011.
Chris McKay

Posted: Jan 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I'd recommend Due Today for Android (it also has an iOS app coming in the near future). The paid version supports subtasks (with or without a ToodleDo Pro account) and syncs with ToodleDo.

If you're not using a ToodleDo Pro account, the subtasks will just sync as regular tasks, but the hierarchy will remain on your phone.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.