Announcement

Forums > Third-Party Applications

iPhone and Android App that supports Toodledo and subtasks

AuthorMessage
Derek-User1

Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Score: 0

Hi Everyone,

I am trying out Toodledo Pro (7 day trial) and I like what I see so far. Like many I have adopted the GTD structure that Proximo uses. This setup requires the use of sub-tasks.

The problem I having is that I use both Android and iOS. I use an Android Phone because Verizon is the only reliable carrier in my area and I also use an iPod Touch and iPad.

When looking at various apps I find that sub-tasks seems to be something that is not supported. Perhaps what I need to do is stop creating tasks that represent projects and just use folders as project. This makes it difficult to view a list of projects however.

Has anyone else run up against this issue? Can anyone suggest an iOS app and an Android app that both sync with Toodledo and support sub-tasks?

This message was edited Jan 04, 2011.
Ashley McKay

Posted: Jan 05, 2011
Score: 0

I'd recommend Due Today for Android (it also has an iOS app coming in the near future). The paid version supports subtasks (with or without a ToodleDo Pro account) and syncs with ToodleDo.

If you're not using a ToodleDo Pro account, the subtasks will just sync as regular tasks, but the hierarchy will remain on your phone.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Third-Party Applications