ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsDue Today for Windows

Due Today for Windows
Chris McKay

Posted: Jan 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I've just put in the finishing touches for Due Today for Windows and I'm now accepting beta testers. This syncs with ToodleDo exactly the same way that Due Today for Android does.

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected].
Chris McKay

Posted: Apr 20, 2011
The new update for Due Today for Windows is up. I've done an interface overhaul to clean up the left-side view. You can now also create custom views.

I've updated the "New Task" dialog so that everything is available on one screen (and it's resizable).

I've added support for ToodleDo's hotlist (you have to configure the hotlist inside ToodleDo, though). Also, all of the status fields are now supported. AND, I've worked out quite a few sync issues.

If you're interested, check it out here:
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/windows/DueToday

Just as a quick note, as of this posting, I haven't updated all of the screenshots just yet. I'll be getting to those shortly.
AJS

Chris

when you say "that everything is available on one screen (and it's resizeable)"

what do you mean exactly? I love the new layout but the task fonts are tiny. I would love the ability to adjust their size so that they look right on a widescreen desktop. At the moment they are miniscule so a lot of useful screen space is wasted.

Other than that, I'm loving the new improved ribbon look.
Chris McKay

In the previous version of the "add task" dialog you had to click different buttons to get to the notes, dates, etc. This version of the dialog has everything right up front so you can see what you've set up.

I'll see about adding the ability to increase the font size. I assume you're referring to the main task list itself and not necessarily the dialogs? Would it work if I connected the font sizes to the system font sizes? Incidentally, I designed it on a widescreen monitor (1900x1200). I guess I just like the smaller font, but I can easily see your point. So, I'll get that fixed.

This message was edited Apr 20, 2011.
AJS

Posted: Apr 21, 2011
Yes it's the main task fonts that could do with being slightly larger just for visibility purposes, the menus can stay just the way they are. If you look at one of the other windows applications (costs $20) that syncs with Toodledo, I'd say their font is right, although I prefer the look and functionality of Due Today.

Otherwise a good job. If you get this right I'll probably go for the android app as well.
Chris McKay

Posted: May 03, 2011
I just uploaded maintenance releases for Due Today (Android), Due Today (Windows) and Due Today Lite (Android again).

Mostly these just fix some small annoyances and crashes. However, they all three improve upon the ToodleDo sync and should be much more reliable in that area.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.