Our company is pleased to announce the release of Ultimate To-Do List - Tablet Edition. This is a new app based on our existing smartphone edition, but designed for the larger screen size of current Android tablets such as the Galaxy Tab, as well as upcoming tablets such as the Motorola Xoom.
The tablet edition includes all features of the current smartphone edition, and features a resizable split-screen view. One side has a tree view that can be expanded and collapsed as desired, and the other side includes more detailed information on tasks and notes. Screen shots can be found on the web site, at http://www.todolist.co.
One of the goals of Ultimate To-Do List (UTL) is to provide support for Toodledo features that are hard to find in other Toodledo Android apps. These include:
- The notebook
- Advanced repeating patterns
- Expected length field
- Actual length / timer functionality
- Due date modifiers (optional and exact date)
A 14 day free trial is available. After this, a license may be purchased for $5. If you have already purchased the smartphone version for your tablet, you can upgrade to the tablet edition at no charge. See the FAQ section on the web site for details.
We recognize that many Android tablets, such as those produced by Archos, do not have access to the Android Market. Therefore, UTL is available both from the Android Market and from our web site. We have also enabled online purchases that do not require access to the Android Market.
Other key features include:
- Multiple account support
- Filter your list on any task field
- Up to 3 levels of sorting (on any task field)
- Configure which fields display in your task list
- Saved searches and custom views of your tasks
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration
- Custom ringtones and vibrate patterns
- Snooze function for alarms
- Subtask support without a pro account. (To sync subtasks, you will need a pro account, however.)
- Home screen widgets, each with independent filter, sort, and display settings
Our web site, http://www.todolist.co, offers additional information. Here, you will also find a link to our discussion forum, where you can request and vote for new features.
This message was edited Jan 25, 2011.
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.