ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsDue Today for Windows

Due Today for Windows
Chris McKay

Posted: Feb 08, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I've just uploaded the first public beta of Due Today for Windows. It's extremely light-weight and fast.

If you've used Due Today on your Android phone then I highly recommend this. If you don't, though, that's ok because it syncs great with ToodleDo.

Here's the link:
http://forum.lakeridgesoftware.com/showthread.php?t=16726

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
Sytone

Posted: Feb 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
nice, disturbingly like the mock up I have for the app I'm working on. Nearly finished the base API :D its a S/M task.
Chris McKay

Posted: Feb 14, 2011
Well, I can honestly say that I didn't look at your mock up for the design. Mostly because I have no idea who you are.

I'm sorry that I may or may not have taken your idea.
jzamoras

Posted: Feb 15, 2011
Is it going to be a paid software?

Best,
Jaime
Chris McKay

Yes. I plan on releasing it for $14.99 USD. Far cheaper than other solutions currently out there.
PeterW 

But way more than most iPhone apps. Why are Windows Mobile apps still so expensive?
Dave

@peterW this is for a windows PC app, not windows mobile. The only other PC I know of costs $20.
PeterW 

Oops, sorry.

Then I agree it is a good price for a Windows app.
Chris McKay

Sorry about that. The Android app only costs $2.99, which is still cheaper than equivalent iPhone apps (most are $4.99 to $19.99). Plus, the Android app has a builtin tablet view (for use in landscape), making it significantly cheaper than say Omnifocus and Things for the iPad.

Anyway, I'm just trying to keep prices low since we live in a rough economy right now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.