ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsChromatic Dragon not talking back to Toodledo/Outlook

Chromatic Dragon not talking back to Toodledo/Outlook
zeb

Posted: Feb 21, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
Right now I can update a task in Outlook on my computer and it will update to my phone through toodledo/ Chromatic Dragon 3rd Party App.

The problem is that when I update a note within a task item on my Iphone, it does not "talk" back to Toodledo/Outlook.

Can someone point me to where this settings change is so that It will talk both ways, in lieu of just 1 way?
Thanks
Zeb
rainergrossmann

Zeb,

which iPhone application do you use to manage your Toodledo tasks?

Rainer

This message was edited Feb 21, 2011.
zeb

Rainer,
I use the Toodledo iphone App. On my computer I use the chromatic dragon 3rd party app to sink my outlook to toodledo.
Zeb
rainergrossmann

Posted: Feb 22, 2011
Zeb,

I tried that with the Toodledo App for the iPad (which should be same as yours since it's a universal binary) and it worked. Both syncing to Toodledo and then from Toodledo to Outlook with Chromatic Dragons's Toodledo Sync worked fine. I created a Note in Outlook and then appended text on the iPad and that worked. But what didn't work was to delete a Task Note in Outlook. That didn't sync back to Toodledo - but that seems to be a problem of Chromatic Dragons's Toodledo Sync.

Maybe you should try to reinstall the Toodledo App on your iPhone or use another App to Sync with Toodledo, e.g. Appigo Todo.

Are the changed Notes visible thru the web interface of Toodledo?

Rainer

This message was edited Feb 22, 2011.
christine.savides

Posted: Mar 04, 2011
I also cannot sync from my windows7 toodledo app to toodledo on the desktop and hence then to outlook.

I'm sure it used to work.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.