This all worked fine a one point but Outlook and Toodledo got out of sync on a few items so I decided to start from scratch (something I had done successfully before). I deleted all the tasks from Toodledo and tried to sync but nothing happened. I did get a warning in the logs (sorry did not save it). So I decided to delete my Outlook tasks and re-import them to see if that would help.
Now I get no warnings or errors. I can see it iterate through all my tasks but it eventually shows that no items need to be synced. But Toodledo remains void of any tasks.
I have even re-istalled the sync program and restarted without luck. I have check force sync as well.
I CAN sync new tasks from Toodledo to Outlook. but that is unfortunately not very helpful.