Been a Toodledo User for a LONG time. Have recently been looking at other task and CRM apps (Zendesk, Asana, Podio), but none come close to the simplicity and elegance of TD.
That said, I want to try and mimic some of the additional features these other apps have in TD.
1. Is there a way to give a task an automatic reference number? We use this in our Freshbooks billing.
2. Speaking of Freshbooks, any integration?
3. We put details of what we did on a task in the notes field. Is there a keyboard shortcut to insert a day/time?
4. What is the best way to automatically archive old tasks to a database or other searchable record?
5. Can we have required fields? For example, to mark a task completed, we need to fill in the time spent.
Is there a way to display task record numbers and or sequential ID numbers? What we're trying to do is something similar to Zendesk where we have a "ticket" or task and then use that as a reference for billing in Freshbooks. Zendesk is way too complicated for our needs but we need the reference # and Toodledo would rock at this.