ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
ukz_

Posted Jun 01, 2017 in: New layout - hiding deleted tasks?
Score: 0
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2017
  • Score: 0
He might be talking about deleted tasks...I had an issue where I deleted task and it would not go away.
Interestingly, I could switch between the two layouts and the task was gone in the old but still there in the new.
I reverted back to the old layout as a result.

Sorry that I can't be more specific.

This message was edited Jun 01, 2017.
ukz_

Posted May 31, 2017 in: Tags, a display of 50 tag max?
  • ukz_
  • Posted: May 31, 2017
I know for sure that only tags that are currently in use are displayed (i.e., when they are no longer attached to a task etc they disappear).
ukz_

• ukz_
  • Posted: May 08, 2017
Select your previously saved search.

Click on the drop down box (right hand side by the sort options) and select "Modify Search".

Then click on the title on the left hand side and change it.

This message was edited May 08, 2017.
ukz_

Posted Apr 27, 2017 in: Display Today+Overdue
Score: 1
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2017
  • Score: 1
Advance search is the right way to go. I guess when you are selecting the appropriate date you are clicking on the date with "today" next to it which will put that date in.

Instead type the word.

More specifically, I think you need a new search with

Due Date
Is Before
tomorrow

(remember to type "tomorrow" into the date box).
ukz_

Posted Apr 27, 2017 in: Tasks not showing after start date
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2017
Show up where?

I just created a task with a due date of 18/4/2020 and a start data of 26/4/17 and it shows up everywhere in my setup that a task with a start date in the past should (ie, just the same as other tasks with start dates in the past but which have due dates coming up soon).

Can you elaborate?

Edit : I think you may have the Hide Tasks in the Future filter on as my task disappeared when I clicked this even though the start date is in the past. Not sure what the cut-off is for the definition of "future" as tasks due tomorrow still show up even when it's activated.

Edit 2 : the cut-off is tied to a setting in your account preferences. However, I think all you need to do is disable the filter on the main task screen.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2017.
ukz_

Posted Apr 24, 2017 in: Folders
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2017
Sounds like you would need to use a custom search for that.
ukz_

Posted Sep 23, 2016 in: Entering due dates in Toodledo
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2016
If you hover over the date, it tells you the day of the week. I think that's it though.
ukz_

Posted May 25, 2016 in: Toodledo Roadmap Update
Score: 2
  • ukz_
  • Posted: May 25, 2016
  • Score: 2
Posted by Duo:

Would Like To Have
--------------------------

A way to mark tasks that are in progress

It's only one of the many things on your note but you can use "Status" for that.
ukz_

Posted Oct 08, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 3)
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2015
Have only just spotted the new feature.

I do like the feel of the filter options now. Everything worked before of course but the new design feels "right" somehow.

Excellent.
ukz_

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Minor Typo
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2015
I was aware of differences between the UK and US but did not know that this particular word was one of them.

At least I can say I've learned something today (or learnt...I don't know!).
ukz_

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Deleted all tasks in error
  • ukz_
If your tasks are still on the website, take a backup (ie export them) before doing anything else.
ukz_

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Calendar Schedule View
  • ukz_
Posted by Jake:
Our recommendation has always been to only use due-dates for tasks that must be done on that date. Doctors appointments, work project deadline, etc. If the task has no hard date, we think that its better to use priority, status and other attributes to organize your tasks. Otherwise, like Salgud mentioned, you will end up spending a lot of time managing your tasks by rolling uncompleted tasks forward to future dates.

On that basis, tasks should only appear on the day they are due.

Having a "live" task appear on every day from now until it's due date achieves nothing other than to clutter up the view ; just because I can work on it every day from now until it's due doesn't mean I have to and so it shouldn't appear on those days.

Tasks without due dates can't be put on a calendar of course and nor should they.

In short, only having tasks with due dates on the calendar (regardless of start date) and only on the date they are due would be a first step (and maybe the only step).
ukz_

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Minor Typo
  • ukz_
Can you please amend the Status "Canceled" to "Cancelled" as it should have two LL's and it's driving me nuts!

Many thanks.
:-)

This message was edited Oct 01, 2015.
ukz_

• ukz_
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2013
Can I add to the request?

In a work environment, it can be the case that deadlines fall on the X working day of the month.

Could this be incorporated too? (Even if only by offering an option to specifcy for example "repeat on the third weekday of the month".
ukz_

Posted Sep 09, 2013 in: Re-ordering tasks
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2013
I have the same problem and am dealing with it by starring the tasks I want to work on today and then assigning a priority only to those items.

Therefore once I sort my Starred list by priority I have my plan of attack for the day.
ukz_

Posted Mar 09, 2012 in: Toodledo for Work and Home
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2012
You might want to re-think how you set up Toodledoo.

I use Contexts to differentiate between areas of focus (ie, work, home etc) as I have "everything" in the system but sometimes only want to look at one particular area.

There's plenty of examples of set ups in the hints and tips section.

I would be happy to go into more detail about my setup if it would help (nb, it isn't a true GTD set up though).

This message was edited Mar 09, 2012.
ukz_

Posted Mar 07, 2012 in: can tasks be dependant on each other
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2012
Posted by craig_cnj:
just new to toodledoo but looking to find out if i can create a series of tasks that are dependant on each other, by that I mean can a task become due on the completion of another task. hope this makes sense

I've been getting around this by using subtasks and the status field. Whilst not automatic, it does enable you to see what tasks are active, and which are waiting etc.
ukz_

Posted Mar 07, 2012 in: Update to tags + Notebook timestamps
Score: -1
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2012
  • Score: -1
I've been whinging about the TAG thing recently so it's only fair I say thanks for updating this.
ukz_

Posted Mar 04, 2012 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 3
Score: -1
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2012
  • Score: -1
Posted by PeterW:
Did you know that if you begin typing the tag, it will highlight it after the first few letters are typed? It's a quicker way of finding a tag in a long list.

The trouble is, when you then reach for the mouse to click the tag, one false move and the list loses focus.
ukz_

Posted Mar 01, 2012 in: Limited Number Of Tags?
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2012
or like the ios apps actually.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next