ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by docpat2511"
docpat2511

Posted Dec 18, 2018 in: How to renew now?
Score: 0
There is no way to either renew or subscribe that I can find at all.

I get to a page listing the three new plans, but there is no link to either renew; or even to subscribe to one of those plans.

Bloody frustrating.
docpat2511

Posted Dec 11, 2018 in: How to renew now?
I had a Platinum subscription and just got a notice that it was expiring.

I attempted to renew, and clicking through via the expiration message warning (or anything I can find in my profile having to do with the account or subscription) gets me to a page that shows the "free," "silver," and "gold" options and my prior paid invoices, but nothing at all about how to renew. Clicking any of the info boxes on the options doesn't go anywhere.

Is there some bug involving the old Platinum subscriptions? Anybody know another path to get to the renewal page?

Thanks,
~Pat.
docpat2511

Posted Apr 24, 2015 in: Habits Inbox
I've repeatedly been unable to open my habits inbox, or only seen certain habits in it. This morning the "you have __ habits in your inbox" notification showed unlogged habits, but the space beneath the inbox bar was unpopulated, and clicking the pulldown arrow did not display them (even though the arrow icon flipped down).

Is this a known problem? Any fix in the works?
docpat2511

Posted Oct 19, 2012 in: Multi-Edit Problem in Chrome(ium)
Salgud - I gotta be me!

Thanks, Jake. Maybe time to switch over to Firefox.
docpat2511

Posted Oct 19, 2012 in: Multi-Edit Problem in Chrome(ium)
I'm using Chromium in Ubuntu 12.04LTS and just noticed a problem with multi-edit. When I attempt to change context in multi-edit, I can check the context line, but when I click the pull-down it displays briefly then closes. No such problem with, e.g., changing the due date. Also doesn't happen in Firefox.

Anybody know a possible reason/fix for this behavior?

Thanks.
docpat2511

Posted Apr 13, 2012 in: Tab behavior change
I never used IE so I don't know if this was happening with them before too. Blast and bother. I'll try the Chrome bug report tactic as well, though I can't say I'm optimistic.
docpat2511

Posted Apr 12, 2012 in: Tab behavior change
I'm using Chrome, too. Can't find any setting that seems to relate to this. This really stinks - it's costing me all kinds of time to mouse and click; but I have Chrome customized with all kinds of extensions. I really don't want to switch back to Firefox now. Anybody know of a setting I missed, or a workaround?
docpat2511

Posted Apr 11, 2012 in: Tab behavior change
I just got back to work after a week off and it seems like the behavior of some fields has changed when I tab through. Previously when I tabbed to the "folder" field and started typing, after a few letters the correct folder would autofill and I could then tab to the next. Now the autofill seems to pick the first folder with that beginning letter, enter it without my doing anything, and further presses of the tab key take me nowhere. Anybody else noticed this? Is there some fix?