ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
vbprog

Posted Aug 13, 2012 in: RSS Feed Limitations?
Score: 0
  • vbprog
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2012
  • Score: 0
I am trying to get Toodledo to give me an rss feed that has completed tasks only - or at least an updated entry with the completed date in it. I don't see where the rss feed has any data about completed date.

Where am I missing that?
vbprog

• vbprog
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2011
I'm on an android phone but i implemented this to get ToDos in by voice while driving:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/11528/-55670/read.html
vbprog

• vbprog
What I find indispensable to my life is a way to QUICKLY get something in my task list when I think of it.

If I'm walking down the hall and promise something to somebody in passing; if I'm driving home and see a billboard with an interesting restaurant on it that I want to research; I'm outside in my yard and think I want to trim those side bushes every time I happen to see them.

These use case scenarios are endless. Now instead of trying to remember what i promised to do for that person in the hall, I just forget about it. It'll show up in my ToDo list when appropriate.

Running an effective ToDo list system is a great stress reliever for me.
vbprog

Posted Oct 11, 2011 in: Official Android App
  • vbprog
I starting using Ultimate To Do List just recently as well. Rock solid syncing with ToodleDo. I'm pleasantly surprised how well it adapted to my phone & lifestyle.

Ultimate To Do list and ToodleDo make a great team...