ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
toodleto

Posted Nov 23, 2010 in: Dated tasks in Google Calendar changed?
Score: 0
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2010
  • Score: 0
I can confirm that this is now working ok for me and that dated non-timed tasks now appear as all day tasks in Google Calendar and also when subsequently sync'd to my iTouch calendar.

Thanks for the rapid fix.
toodleto

Posted Nov 22, 2010 in: Dated tasks in Google Calendar changed?
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2010
Good man! Thank you.
toodleto

Posted Nov 22, 2010 in: Dated tasks in Google Calendar changed?
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2010
Following instructions found here I've successfully managed to get ny due dated ToDos to appear in Google Calendar. Recently I've noticed however that they appear as events timed for 12:00am with a zero duration rather than as All Day events.

I can't recall if this is something that has changed recently or have I just noticed it? Either way, is it not possible for these dated but not timed ToDos to show as All Day events?

I'd prefer this as Google Calendar shows non-timed events in a fixed position at the top and also the iPhone calendars that I use auto scroll up or down to show the first timed event on a given day (less useful if you have a ToDo at midnight!).

Grateful for any comments.
toodleto

• toodleto
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2010
Website has a lot of waffle but not a lot of info it seems to me - the "What is TRO?" page doesn't really answer the question! I realise that they are in business but a little more detail up-front would be more enticing.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. If anyone can help with more details I'd be interested....
toodleto

Posted Oct 24, 2010 in: Tag management
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2010
Thanks Peter. I think that the scenario I have in mind is slightly different (as hinted at in your last sentence) from the one you describe above.

I have 20 tags defined with say 100 tasks containing the tag I want to remove but each of those 100 also contains a unique combination of one or more of the other 19 tags. It does not seem possible in this case remove the specific single tag value from each task while keeping the other tag values untouched.

It seems that in a multi-edit whatever values you have in the Tag change field completely replace whatever was there for each task.

Sorry for the wordy narrative!

This message was edited Oct 24, 2010.
toodleto

Posted Oct 23, 2010 in: Tag management
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2010
Quote from ToodleDo Admin 28 Oct 2009 -

"Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to append or selectively remove a single tag from multiple tasks at the same time. This is something that we hope to support in a future update".

From what I can see this is still the case. Or does anyone know how I can selectively remove a single tag from a list of selected tasks without removing the other tags in the same tasks?

Thanks for any help.
toodleto

Posted Oct 17, 2010 in: Save custom searches on the iPhone App?
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2010
Following on from the above I also took a look at www.toodledo.com/slim via Safari on the iPhone. This is surprisingly responsive over WiFi but unfortunately seems to have the same ommission as the phone app version unless I missed something...

Is there anyway to run a saved search?

Thanks again.
toodleto

Posted Oct 17, 2010 in: Save custom searches on the iPhone App?
  • toodleto
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2010
I'd like to add another request for saved searches on the iPhone version. In fact I'd rather have this capability than any of the other views or filtering currently available.

Saved custom searches are an important part of what makes ToodleDo so flexible. Without this the iPhone version feels incomplete.

Thanks