ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dan"
Dan

Posted Mar 16, 2017 in: Display styling options
Score: 0
  • Dan
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2017
  • Score: 0
For an organization, with a paid account, this would seem to be a great perk...
Dan

Posted Mar 15, 2017 in: Export Notes
Score: -1
  • Dan
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2017
  • Score: -1
Even better, of course, would be a way to Sync notes between iCloud and Toodledo...
Dan

• Dan
The only way that I can see to export notes is to csv, but I can't figure out how to import a csv into the notes app on my mac (or iPhone). Is there any way to turn that csv file into a text file that can be read by the notes app (or into a properly formatted .enex file)?

According to Apple Support:

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can import Evernote Export export files (.enex files).

On your Mac, you can import these note formats from anywhere on your computer:
•.txt
•.rtf
•.rtfd
•.html
•.enex (Evernote XML export)
Dan

Score: 1
  • Dan
  • Score: 1
So I'm really enjoying using the new tasks layout. Is there a way to set it as the default so that when I click the logo in the top left corner it goes to the new task layout? I click the logo many times a day (habit) and don't want to keep switching back to the old layout when I do.
Dan

• Dan
Is there a way to export all of my notes, either to iCloud so they appear in my Notes app, or to a series of plain text files?

I would also like to be able to import from either of those sources while retaining the [date modified]. I have hundreds of notes scattered across my iCloud notes app (syncs to Mac and Phone), ToodleDo, Evernote and bunches of random text files on my Mac (synced to my phone with Dropbox). I'm working now on getting them all to live in one place and one place only, although I haven't yet decided which of those places it will be. Any other tips/suggestions from others who have undertaken such a task?

This message was edited Mar 15, 2017.
Dan

• Dan
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2017
It appears to have resolved itself. Probably a DST issue. Or a rift in the space-time continuum.
Dan

Score: 2
  • Dan
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2017
  • Score: 2
In the new layout, are you always grouping tasks due Today, and tasks due Tomorrow in the same group? How do I show only those tasks due Today?
Dan

Posted Oct 23, 2013 in: Notes from iCloud / iPhone
  • Dan
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2013
I just imported all my Reminders from my iCloud/iPhone Reminders app into Toodledo, and I'm absolutely thrilled with this functionality. I would love to also be able to import all the Notes from my iCloud/iPhone into Toodledo. Is this currently possible? If not, consider this a feature request as well and I will be looking forward to the day I can try it.
(If it were a Silver or Gold feature, I would definitely be willing to pay for it)
Thanks!