ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by steve"
steve

Score: 0
  • steve
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2015
  • Score: 0
Posted by Jake:
A fix for the today/tomorrow timezone issue has been submitted to Apple for review. Hopefully, it will be approved soon.

We tested this last release a ton. More than we've ever tested any release before. Unfortunately, switching the phone into a different timezone was not something that was part of our test procedure so this bug was not encountered by us. In the future we will include timezone switching as part of our test procedure. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this bug may have caused to anyone.

Excellent. Thanks Jake
steve

Score: 7
  • steve
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2015
  • Score: 7
Posted by SimonFincham:
I've created a ticket for this but just to say that having updated all my tasks are now showing on iOS on the wrong days.

It's 13th today but iOS Toodledo thinks it's 14th and has moved all tomorrows tasks into my Today list.

Frustrating! It's been a hard day and now this has happened :(

I have resolved this temporarily by creating a search to list tasks at 0 days, this lists my today's tasks correctly.

I'm wondering how alerts/alarms will or won't function though with the day being interpreted incorrectly

Just wanted to add a "Me too" to this.
steve

Score: 1
  • steve
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2014
  • Score: 1
No inconvenience at all Jake. Excellent service as usual.

This has been my most-used app for years.

Thank you.

Steve
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2014
I've recently noticed a problem and wondered if it was something you were aware of.

If I have a repeating task with a long "title" - so it may take up 3 or 4 lines on my iPhone, and I then remove most of the title so that it only takes up one line, the task still takes up the original 3 or 4 lines in the display keeping a lot of blank space.

Is this a know problem? I have only noticed it in the last few weeks so suspect it may be related to an iOS update.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
steve

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: -1
  • steve
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2013
  • Score: -1
Thank you for this update.

I had a real issue with the new large main font size in 3.0 and this has now been adjusted.

Many thanks for listening. I've been a really satisfied "Pro" user for quite a while now and intend to be for a long time in the future.

I think you've handled this really well.

Thanks again.

Steve

This message was edited Feb 25, 2013.
steve

Posted Feb 03, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
  • steve
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2013
Posted by Salgud:
Posted by mco:

I have seen many feature requests for Toodledo and similar software that were unrealistic and misguided. Design is an art, and often involves hidden trade-offs. Jake has a very good record of including new features at a brisk pace while preserving older functionality, and I recommend waiting with patience and understanding.

Well said.

Well said - I agree
steve

Posted Dec 12, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
  • steve
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2012
Jake, the only issue I had with the new version was the very large font on the "main" screen.
I hope you bring the new style back at some stage with font options but, in the meantime, thanks for the "downgrade".
I think Toodledo is superb and wouldn't dream of switching away.
Thanks for all you do.
Steve
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2012
Posted by witness:

1. Offer the option for a smaller font size. The current one takes up too much screen real estate.

Thanks

Thank you for the update but I just wanted to add a "Me too" to the request for a smaller font size. Really can't see enough information or enough tasks with the current font size.

Thank you.

Steve

UPDATE: I posted the above having installed the update on my iPhone. Having now installed the update on my iPad (where, to me, the font size isn't a problem) I'm very aware, and not keen on, the overly grey colour scheme. As others have said, could I please also make a plea for some colour options? Thanks.

This message was edited Nov 29, 2012.
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2011
Just wanted to let you know that what you suggested didn't solve the problem.

I've been using Toodledo in my browser quite a bit today.

It's now nearly 3pm local time. I just created a new task and the date inserted is yesterday's date.

Now it's not critical - obviously I can go in and amend the date each time, but I'd welcome any more suggestions you may have.

Thanks again.
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2011
Thank you. I think it's happened later in the day than that but I'll keep an eye on that.

Thanks.

Steve
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2011
Thanks for the reply, and apologies that I didn't make myself clear.

My timezone is set correctly. I just wondered whether the fact I'm in the UK and a different timezone from you could be causing this behaviour?

Thanks.

Steve
steve

• steve
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2011
I've only recently got around to setting-up proper Default settings for new tasks, and have encountered a problem when creating a new task via my browser (not sure whether problem exists on iPhone sorry).

One of the Defaults is the Start Date which I have as "Today", but I note that quite often (not always) the date inserted is yesterday's date.

Is this a time-zone related problem?

EDIT: Sorry - all above references to Start Date should read Due Date. Apologies

Many thanks.

Steve

This message was edited Feb 14, 2011.
steve

Posted Dec 20, 2010 in: iPhone App "Lower Case Tags" Bug
  • steve
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2010
Just wanted to say thank you very much for fixing this on the latest version of your iPhone app.

Merry Christmas.

Steve
steve

Posted Dec 02, 2010 in: iPhone App "Lower Case Tags" Bug
  • steve
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2010
Hi

Many thanks for the quick reply but, with respect, I don't think this is right.

When I go to the "Edit Tag" page in the iPhone App, ALL the available tags are now shown lower case but this is only because they were converted to that by some recent version of the App. If I just scroll through all my Tasks, ALL the tags are upper case, which is how they were input.

When I click on a tag in Toodledo on the browser on my Mac, which brings up all the existing tags used, these are ALL shown as upper case which is correct.

I don't believe I have input any lower case tags, which seems to be borne out by what's shown on my Mac?

Is there some way I can convert all the lower case "pick list" tags on my iPhone back to upper case please?

Many thanks.

Steve

This message was edited Dec 02, 2010.
steve

Posted Dec 01, 2010 in: iPhone App "Lower Case Tags" Bug
  • steve
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2010
Hi

Just installed 2.1.1 on my iPhone.

In recent versions, when I edit a tag I noticed that the"pop-up" list of existing tags which I'd input as upper case had all been switched to lower case.

I presumed this was the bug you mention having been fixed but I see that my list of tags is still lower case and, even if I update a tag and make it upper case, this upper case tag is still shown in the tag list as lower case.

Not a major problem but I just thought you'd want to know if this should have been fixed.

Cheers.
Steve

This message was edited Dec 01, 2010.
steve

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Problem with Multi-Sort on iPhone
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
Thank you.

It wasn't a "Due Time" issue - presumably this would have caused problems with sorting in Firefox too - but the"Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone Sync" has solved the problem.

Thanks again.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Problem with Multi-Sort on iPhone
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
In the last few days I've noticed that items on my iPhone Toodledo App are not sorted correctly, and I wonder whether this ties-in with the new multi-sort?
I really only need to levels of sorting - the first (Due Date) works correctly, but the second level (I use Tag) has stopped working properly in the last few days. I can't identify a pattern but, for example, some tags beginning "A" appear after some starting "B" or "C" etc.

The sorting works fine still on my Mac/PC browser.

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Steve
steve

Posted Mar 13, 2010 in: Daylight Savings Problem again?
  • steve
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2010
Hi

I've noticed strange things happening with items over the next few days.

I remember previously a problem with DST (I'm in the UK) and when I check my Date & Time in Account Settings I see it's an hour out again.

Just wondered whether you're aware of a problem, and whether I need to do anything to fix?

Many thanks.

Steve
steve

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Due Date Groupings Wrong
  • steve
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2009
This seems to have been corrected in the last few minutes.

Many thanks.

Steve
steve

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Due Date Groupings Wrong
  • steve
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2009
Hi

My principal view is "Main > All Tasks".

Just noticed that the "Overdue" Grouping contains my "Today" items, "Due Today" Grouping contains "Tomorrow" items, "Due Tomorrow" Grouping contains the next day's items and so on.

Hope you can rectify this.

Thanks.

Steve
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next