ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robertglenney"
robertglenney

Posted Feb 09, 2014 in: Due On
Score: 0
Can Due On be set as default instead of Due By? Due On seems to work very well for traveling and can be useful in extending the "task" to a calendar.
Thanks.
robertglenney

Posted Sep 20, 2013 in: Siri and Reminders
I'm not sure that this is a final fix, but the system seems to work after I downloaded IOS 7. Please put on the back burner for now. If I have more problems, I will post a note.

Thanks
Bob
robertglenney

Posted Sep 11, 2013 in: Siri and Reminders
It showed up in Reminders but with no date in Toodledo. And, as in most cases, it shows twice with no date.
robertglenney

Posted Sep 09, 2013 in: Siri and Reminders
They don't show at all because I've chosen the Delete after Import option.

Thanks for responding
robertglenney

Posted Sep 07, 2013 in: Siri and Reminders
I recently started using Siri and Reminders and it worked well. For some reason, though, within the past few weeks, Siri would audibly and visually confirm my reminder, but Toodledo would enter a subject with no date or time, rendering it useless. I checked all the settings – all were properly in place. I checked and rechecked and made sure I said, “Remind me to…” My Toodledo entry would be undated/untimed. Oddly enough, my reminders show up on a couple of calendar apps I have. So if they can get it, why can’t Toodledo?
robertglenney

Posted Nov 08, 2012 in: Blank screen
I changed to Yahoo, Jake, and it all came back - was using Foxfire. Thanks much.
robertglenney

Posted Nov 08, 2012 in: Blank screen
For no apparent reason, I have lost all my tasks on the main task page on my laptop. There is also no reaction when clicking any of the display options at the top of the left vertical column. Nor is there any reaction to the header options except that I can enter a partial request in either of the search boxes, but nothing happens when entering the search data. The Notes page comes up with my notes when clicked. The Organize page comes up at times, but at other times, nothing happens. Likewise with the Tools page. The Forums and Help pages seem to come up all the time.

I also have a PC, iPod and iphone5, none of which appear to be affected. The Toodledo program with the laptop is a direct connect, it’s not through a Homegroup with the PC. I ran spyware and deleted 23 Babylon threats, but that didn’t correct my problem. I also had to go back and forth to get the Post New Topic button to work. And, Create New (Supprt) Ticket wouldn’t do anything.

Would appreciate any thoughts.