ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
bernd.salewski

Posted Sep 10, 2008 in: wrong task count?
Score: 0
No Subtasks. And I have a pro account. I am in the Hotlist tab. I can send you a screenshot if you like.
bernd.salewski

Posted Sep 10, 2008 in: wrong task count?
The tab title of my hotlist shows 5 tasks. but in the list itself I can see only 3 tasks. at the bottom of the list is the hint that 2 tasks are not visible because of filter settings, but when i click "turn off filters" nothing changes at all.

Any advise?
bernd.salewski

Posted May 01, 2008 in: Notes
I know that in order to upload any reference material to Toodledo you have to get the extended Pro Account. This is a quite new feature and maybe you have missed its announcement.
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 30, 2008 in: repeating a task daily
I have one task which I have to do every day. So I use the Reoccurrence Field and set it to daily. When I do the task I tick it off. I would assume that the task now vanishes from my todo list until the next day. But it stays there unticked after a reload, altough it also shows up in the list of my recently completed tasks.

Thats a bit confusing and doesnt help my overloaded mind to stay focused. ;-)

Am I doing sometthing wrong here?
bernd.salewski

I have to point out that in the Folder View the Quick Search doesnt find any Subtasks. :-(
bernd.salewski

I understand your point. Maybe I have to make the folder view my default view. This will suit my way of organizing things better.

thanks again for the quick reply. Your service here in the forum is outstanding.
bernd.salewski

I upgraded to a Pro Account because of the Subtask Feature. Bit I find it a bit disappointing that the hierarchy Task-Subtask is broken in almost every view. Thats not what I expected: To have a intuitive way to organize tasks in hierarchies.

I like the way how it's done in Todoist where you can branch out almost infinitely.

So in order to see the task-subtask relation I have to click the Load Parent Icon and when I turn to another view the relation is invisible again.

Am I missing something here?
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 29, 2008 in: comparison table a bit outdated
Hi,

I just had a look on your comparison table today and found it a bit biased. ;-) Thats understandable since you wanna promote Toodledo which is fine with me. And updating the table might not be your top priority.

But as a former user of Todoist I have to mention that tags, notes and search are features which Todoist offers. At least in the Premium Account. But in your table it says simply NO.
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 21, 2008 in: hiding tasks temporary
Thanks. that helps my confused mind.
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 21, 2008 in: hiding tasks temporary
Yes, thats exactly what I was looking for. But it doesnt work properly here. I have tasks which get say a due date like "=29/04/2008" and they will show up in my task list "All tasks". Also in the Folder View. Altough I chose "dont show future tasks" in the filter settings.

What am I doing wrong here?
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 20, 2008 in: hiding tasks temporary
It would be nice to hide tasks temporary until a specific date. Sometimes I just have to wait for some event in order to complete a task. Its a bit like "waiting mode" from GTD. Until I can work on the task it shouldnt clutter my Lists, since I am not able to work on it.

Is this possible with Toodledo right now and I just dont see it?
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 08, 2008 in: Using professional and personal tasks
Posted by Kurt:

Any change I can use tags to filter my tasks? For example, if I have a "Personal" tag and a "Professional" tag? Or is there another way?

this is possible when you "view by tag".
bernd.salewski

Posted Apr 07, 2008 in: Using professional and personal tasks
what about using Folders and unsing Folder View. Your Work Folder Names can start with Prof-Foldername and the personal tasks in Priv-Foldername.

Just an idea.

Another idea: Just setup a 2nd account.