ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by john_borwick"
john_borwick

Posted Oct 09, 2018 in: Certificate Error?
Score: 0
Works for me! Thanks!

I remember having this issue when I took over administering a system. At least the DNS name didn't expire!!
john_borwick

Posted Oct 09, 2018 in: Certificate Error?
Same here. It looks like the cert just needs to be renewed.
john_borwick

Posted Jul 08, 2018 in: Future Plans
+1 to the "Legacy Toodledo" concept. Having an "old Toodledo" / "legacy Toodledo" option should help the existing customer base if you do plan to make significant changes to the tool.

Toodledo can be highly customized, which is great. I like being able to type "every weekday" in the recurrence field, for example. However, I'm sure each customization has corresponding maintenance costs. If you do want to make the tool simpler, you could do that in the "new ToodleDo". (Personally, I'd call it "Toodledo 2".) People could then choose to switch.

Alternatively, you could let people "opt in" to these features the way we can opt into the fields that show up.

On the mobile front, +1 for Ultimate ToDo List. That's the only Android task app I've found that has the same customization of Toodledo, e.g. being able to build custom searches on the fly.
john_borwick

+1

Here is an example of why I would like this feature:

One saved view called "Home," which shows my "home"-related contexts: home, phone, errands, on-line.

A second saved view called "Work," which shows my "work"-related contexts: laptop, office, phone.