ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
briarpatch.jim

Posted Dec 17, 2009 in: Toodledo Android App (in development)
Score: 0
I think location awareness is a nice feature as well. I have used this in other apps. I set up work and home as locations and my tasks for those locations show up based on which one I'm at. Another good feature is to be able to access the contact list of the phone, so users can add a contact to the task and make e-mailing or calling a one-click operation.
briarpatch.jim

Posted Apr 22, 2008 in: task dioesn't show in folder
I create folders for each of my ongoing projects. I then drag tasks into them. This morning, I created a task because I didn't see it in the folder on the "All Tasks" view, even when I expanded the folder. As soon as I dragged the task into the folder, it showed up there twice! That was because it had already been created. So, I navigated to the folder view and expanded the folder for that prject. No tasks were visible there. I went back to the All Tasks view and none of my folders showed any tasks. Why on earth would this be the case?

This message was edited Apr 22, 2008.
briarpatch.jim

Posted Apr 02, 2008 in: no login on mobile phone
It started working later. temporary glitch, I guess.
briarpatch.jim

Posted Mar 30, 2008 in: no login on mobile phone
Logging in to ToodleDo WAP version used to work on my mobile phone, but now it won't accept the login at at all. I verified my username on my desktop. Each time I use the same username and password on my mobile phone browser, I get "Login Failed". This used to work. My browser is Internet Explorer on a WM5 handset.