ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by greginfla_"
greginfla_

Posted Jan 30, 2024 in: Outlines
Score: 0
May I ask what you use outlines for? I understand its a tool to capture thoughts, but once you have caught your thoughts....is there any utility to the outline? Do you convert them to tasks? Do you work off the outline?
greginfla_

Posted Jan 29, 2024 in: Next generation mobile apps
Score: 3
thank you for update. Good to see progress.

Question is there any improvements to the web base toodledo or is there any plans? Just curious? I have never understood the urgency of the ios app. But you and the previous owner have spent a lot of time working on them so it must be important.

What percent of users use the app? for me I would say 88% of my time on toodledo is desktop web. Rarely use the ios app other to ask Siri to add task to toodeldo. I do use the Mobile website on my phone and find that works fine for me for years.

Seems to me with limited time and resources and with apple constantly changing the requirements, I would spend time of core product/web base

Not a complaint; just feed back. I know the world doesn't revolve around me.
greginfla_

Posted Oct 30, 2023 in: Upgrading my subscription
Just curious, why did you go to newsletter only for the only option to see updates? I think I have signed up for the newsletter, but don't remember seeing any emails (could be locked in spam). Posting the in news update forum, we could see all the current and historical updates.

Thank you for the communication
greginfla_

Posted Jul 24, 2023 in: Upgrading my subscription
just posted a similar question...... I had such high hopes for the new owners. Can't believe it has been a month since your post and one has replied; another user or employee
greginfla_

Posted Jul 24, 2023 in: has there been any updates from owners?
Has it been two years since the last update? Just received a renewal notice... I have always been a premium member for years, even if I wasn't benefiting from the premium membership....but this year, and $75.... i think I am switching to the free level.
greginfla_

Posted Mar 20, 2023 in: missing new updates?
I have been off the forums for a while.... are the owners still occasionally posting new updates on how their transition plan is progressing? Just curious
greginfla_

Posted Nov 12, 2021 in: siri and toodledo reminder syncing
Score: 1
when I add a task via siri on my reminder list, it will be added to toodledo do.....only if I open the toodledo ios app. If I don't the task on my ios reminder list stays on that list.

Is that how it supposed to work? The opening of the toodledo ios app triggers checking to see if there are task on the reminder list? (this is the only way to have siri add task to my toodledo)

I love telling siri task/stuff I need to do or not forget. But I generally stay away form using the toodledo app. If I need to work with toodledo on my phone, I prefer the mobile website.
greginfla_

Posted Oct 18, 2021 in: can you modify a saved search
I can't find a way to modify a saved search. Is it possible?
greginfla_

Posted Sep 22, 2021 in: Apple Watch App?
heck if there will be toodldeo functions with apple watch..... I actually may finally buy an apple watch
greginfla_

Score: 6
Been a user for probably ten years. There has been a nagging problem while using the mobile browser. When entering multiple tasks at one time, none of the mobile browsers would work. You can enter the multiple tasks, but you weren't able to scroll down to hit the save bottom using any of the mobile browsers, safari, duck, chrome, fire

So I was hearing great things about the new team , so I thought I would submit a ticket on this. Mainly to see if the new team was actually processing tickets..... at best I was expecting "we will put this on our list to fix" email.

But not with this Team........ had a response in probably 24 hrs, and I submited on weekend. After couple clarifying problem emails..... the problem was FIXED...... I was totally geeked out.

So for the .004% of toodledo users that enter multiple tasks using a mobile browser in landscape mode; you're welcome

Thank you Pamula
greginfla_

Posted Sep 17, 2021 in: A Message From Jake
how do we know this is really Jake..... or did the new owners kidnap his account? has anyone seen Jake recently? I am worried; should we notified the local authorities?
greginfla_

with regards to trust.... "forever to build"....... is true if it is the same team that destroyed the trust. with a new team, I think trust can be build back faster as long as there is consistent communication. you may want to look my account up. I think I am above average user. I have created SOP for a team of 8 that project manages a complicated development with toodleodo.

For two reasons, one toodledo isn't really a project management system and the lack of communications from toodeldo. I have started the migration to clickup.

I will not use clickup as a personal todo app, too cumbersome, but as a project management app... it is very good. (not asking Toodledo to become a project management system)

BUT the best thing I like about clickup..... is weekly updates..... every week they send out a bullet list of items they are working on and stuff they have fixed. Also, they actually listen to the users. They have the vote/ranking of what features to fix and add, and they actually comment on them and prioritize based on user voting/input.

anyhow just my thoughts; all the best, I am pulling for you
greginfla_

Posted Mar 09, 2020 in: We’re Back
just curious why the emphasis of the app development? android or ios? I find the mobile website works just fine. The problem with app development is that you are always at the whim of OS changes. Don't get me wrong I have installed and use the ios for years, but the mobile site has all the features and works just fine.

Why not work on the core product of toodledo and once you hit the 80/20 rule of fixes and improvements, then start working on the app.

just my two cents
greginfla_

Posted Mar 04, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal

This message was edited Mar 04, 2020.
greginfla_

I know there is a not of discussion about alternative task software. But I think these suggestions are from the prospective of starting fresh (no existing task). I have hundreds of task. If for some reason toodledo shuts down ( I hope not, but the lack of communication is scary), is there a program where I can import existing task and hit the ground running with new software?
greginfla_

Do you have the subscription level that allows emailing task to toodledo? if so you can find you toodledo email address under the tools menu (on drop down menu top right); under more..

This message was edited Jan 30, 2020.
greginfla_

Posted Jan 06, 2020 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
is August the last update from the Owners? SMH
greginfla_

Posted Dec 05, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
but he should be sharing updates...... get out with news/updates even if it just we are here and working..... the silence is killing them. I wish they would just drop/stop the app development. fix the core system. we can use the mobile version of the website until then.
greginfla_

Posted Sep 16, 2019 in: teamworks? any thoughts?
hey has anyone played with teamwork's? I was intrigued by clickup then someone mentioned teamwork and it looks pretty good. anyone have an opinion?
greginfla_

hey has anyone played with teamwork's? I was intrigued by clickup and someone mentioned teamwork and it looks pretty good. anyone have an opinion?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next