ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Lgraps"
Lgraps

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Score: 0
  • Lgraps
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2015
  • Score: 0
In addition to eliminating the green circle or letting us clear it, could you also have an option not to have the avatar? I now feel like some strange man is hovering over my screen. I don't want to have to change it to anything at all, I'd prefer it not be there.
Lgraps

Posted Sep 13, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 2
  • Lgraps
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2014
  • Score: 2
Welcome, Bridget. Thanks for your guidance on how to give you good feedback! I like the way due dates in the past turn red. But upcoming due dates are also red (maybe a different shade, but not different enough). When I'm looking at my Hotlist, which I do at least weekly when I'm doing a GTD Weekly Review, and it has both past due dates and future due dates and they're all red, I can't easily distinguish between them. This means I can't easily distinguish the tasks that need attention immediately (past due) from the ones I have time to work on (future due). I do like how the future due dates change color as they get closer, because it signifies urgency; it should just be a completely different color from past due. Thanks, Lori
Lgraps

Posted Feb 11, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
  • Lgraps
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2014
  • Score: 0
Ultimate To-Do List has been a great Android app for years, designed to completely integrate with Toodledo. It offers all different sizes of customizable widgets that I find invaluable, plus the regular app itself is great to look at and has been stable and well-developed for a long time.