ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Eric"
Eric

Posted Jun 24, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Score: 1
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jun 24, 2019
  • Score: 1
Two quick questions:
1) Can one move one's data easily from Marvin elsewhere. If there is anything that I have learned from this and other (I'm looking at you google) software abandonments, it that it is good to be able to move on. Looking at the website, it looks like data can be save as a zipped json file, which in principle, perhaps transportable, but I don't think its a standard input today
2) Any idea the size of the existing userbase? With an organization of two, I worry about the risk of Marvin closing down.

That said, the onboarding is incredibly slick, and I suspect that with some work, I can replace/improve my workflow with it. At the same time, RTM seems like a stable alternative.
Eric

Posted Jun 20, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2019
Is there a list of features/bugs? A bug reporting system? Dissapointed on lack of response here.
Eric

Posted Sep 30, 2017 in: For when new iOS
Score: 0
  • Eric
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2017
  • Score: 0
While I would love an update, both the iOS app and the new tasks view run well for me on iOS 11. Having a smaller screen changes the task view to a much more readable format. I’ve not tested extensively but the web based task tab seems to sync when offline. Curious what experience others have had.

And yes, Jake, I read your updates.
Eric

Posted Jan 16, 2016 in: Mac OS X El Capitan support
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2016
Jake:
Sorry but m.tootdledo.com in Chrome shows the same problem, unfortunately. So this means that there will be no offline solution other than 3rd party apps. I've tried/and paid for most of these for MacOSX and have not been pleased.
So, unfortunately, there won't be, as there was, support provided for the Mac Desktop that can be used offline, if I understand correctly.
Thanks so much for your response, and I hope the info on Chrome's problem rendering m.toodledo is helpful.
Eric

Posted Jan 10, 2016 in: Mac OS X El Capitan support
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2016
This is a somewhat minor problem for me, but this means the ability to modify tasks offline (as in m.toodledo) will no longer work, correct? Just trying to make sure that I understand..
Thanks for the quick response.
Eric
Eric

Posted Jan 08, 2016 in: Mac OS X El Capitan support
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2016
Just noticed the same problem affect m.toodledo in both Chrome and Safari. This seems odd if its a compatability problem with 10.11.
Not to nudge, but these are all important to me as a user, and the only way of keeping my task list off line while traveling on OSX, if I'm remembering correctly.
Also just tried m.toodledo on ios9....same issue as well.
Hope this is helpful, its clearly not confined to the mac app.
Thanks.
Eric

Posted Nov 04, 2015 in: Mac OS X El Capitan support
  • Eric
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2015
Thanks and understood. The quick keystroke to access the app is handy.
In any case take this as encouragement....
Eric

Posted Oct 30, 2015 in: Mac OS X El Capitan support
  • Eric
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2015
Sorry to pile on, but I like the app very much and miss its functionality. One small suggestion. Could we have the option to remain visible? It now disappears as soon as it loses attention. Certainly a second level priority..And thanks for looking into this.
Eric

Posted Oct 19, 2015 in: Mac OS X El Capitan support
  • Eric
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2015
I have the same problem. Late 2012 macbook. Seems like a graphics problem
Eric

Posted Aug 22, 2013 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • Eric
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2013
I would like to use the app, but get the following as soon as I make a change to my extant tasks:
Offline: Task edit queued until we are online.

But of course, I am on line. Have tried signing out and back in, same problem.
Mountain Lion 10.8.4 on Macbook Pro, Chrome my default browser

Any hints? Thanks
Eric

Posted May 12, 2013 in: File availability in mobil and IOS apps
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 12, 2013
As a longtime pro subscriber, I'm curious if there is any progress to report in making file attachments available in either the mobile or IOS versions of Toodledo? I have asked before, and it is hinted as being on the roadmap for the mobil app, but this important feature appears to still not be supported. This limits the usefulness of either platform.
Thanks for any update.
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2012
When using the mobile version, say at:
https://m.toodledo.com/#tasksHome

I get the message: Offline: Task edit queued until we are online.
even when online (which I almost alway am...)

If I reload I get messsage
You have changes that have not been synced to Toodledo.com because you are offline. Be sure to sync these changes later when you are online.

I am using chrome Version 23.0.1271.101
on a Mac with 10.8.2

Google has not helped.
Thanks so much.
Eric
Eric

Posted Mar 18, 2012 in: file attachments on iOS
  • Eric
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2012
It would be very helpful to be able to open attached files to tasks on iOS devices. One *can* do this by using the web interface (opens pdfs and others in safari, where one can then use the "open in" button to direct this to an app), but doing it in the native iOS app would be very useful, and solve for many people, the lack of a native file system on the iphone and ipad
Thanks for continuing a great service.
Eric

Posted Mar 25, 2009 in: Notebook
  • Eric
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2009
Any possibility of having Notes sync with the current (or new) iPhone app. I find your app vastly superior for todos than appigo's. Thanks for a great product.
Eric

Posted Aug 16, 2008 in: iPhone App
  • Eric
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2008
The current version of ToDo can corrupt your tasks when edited. I would avoid this application until this is fixed. The randoly edited data, is of course, synded to toodledo.