ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
davidpalady

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: subtask discovery
Score: 0
During the recent upgrade, I lost the ability to manually reorder subtasks (proAccount, not bragging).

when I went to the settings screen to put it back, all the checkboxes/radio buttons were gone so I couldn't change anything.

I logged off, shutdown my chrome browser, logged back on using IE and everything was back, so I set manual reordering and saved. Everything's working now, even in chrome. Weird thing is even the radio buttons and check boxes came back.

this could be my pc or browser, but I'm posting just in case someone else has the same problem.
davidpalady

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Placing a bounty on feature requests
Score: 1
What if you guys put a price on certain features and let people pledge toward toward their accomplishment. Say $100 for color coded stars. I'd pay $5 for color coded stars, if 19 other people would do the same, you could fund features based on how many/strongly people wanted a feature.

A site like kickstarter.com will let people pledge toward a feature, if the target is not met, no one pays anything.
davidpalady

Posted Feb 11, 2009 in: server busy
Score: 1
I know this sounds elitist, but could paying customer (pro accounts) be put on a separate server? I just got kicked off with a server too busy message.
davidpalady

Posted Nov 30, 2008 in: reqall
If I open the note on a REQALL'ed task, it is very large as the WAV file is converted to text, but it doesn't slow my computer down in any way
davidpalady

Posted Nov 19, 2008 in: reqall
I'm posting a usefull setup in the hopes of helping others.

I use reqall.com for converting voicemails to emails. It is similar, but better than jott.

I then setup my Gmail account to forward all emails from reqall to my secret toodledo import email address.

Doing this allows me to automatically add a task by phone, very helpfull

This message was edited Nov 20, 2008.
davidpalady

Posted May 07, 2008 in: notes off the screen
never mind, I just removed some columns I don't need :)
davidpalady

Posted May 07, 2008 in: notes off the screen
Hi,

I'm enjoying my new pro account with one tiny issue. In all views but classic, the notes icon associated with each entry is off the screen and I have to scroll to see them. Three clues:

1. I have a 19" monitor

2. In classic view the notes are perfectly placed

3. Shrinking the icon/link pane on the left does no good.