ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Scott

Posted Dec 24, 2010 in: WIndows Phone 7
Score: 0
  • Scott
  • Posted: Dec 24, 2010
  • Score: 0
Any idea as to when this app will be available for the rest of us?
Scott

Score: 1
  • Scott
  • Posted: May 24, 2010
  • Score: 1
Using the Toodledo iPad app, why do completed items remain visible? is there a way to hide them like the online version?

I did see I can purge them - but that will delete them all permanently.

Am I missing a setting that will hide these???

Thanks!
Scott

Posted May 31, 2009 in: Print
  • Scott
  • Posted: May 31, 2009
A good print utility seems like a small project for someone with a little programing know how using the API.

Before spending $50 with SnagIt or $5/month with PrintWhatYouLike, I would rather give a programmer some money to make this happen correctly.
Scott

• Scott
Thanks for the feedback - the html is a better print. But it gives double check boxes.

Is there another browser besides FF? :-)

The print function is the singles greatest weakness of Toodledo. It seems that a programmer would be able to create a nifty set of print options so nice reports could be offered as part of the Pro Subscriber.
Scott

• Scott
Does anyone have a good solution for how to print tasks in a usable fashion?

As noted elsewhere in the forum, the Print icon just prints the web page. And the Booklet tool while nice, prints everything tiny.

I am looking to print a one page 14 point font list quickly. No exporting and other work - just a few keystrokes and off to the printer.

Thanks!
Scott

Posted Oct 19, 2008 in: Hyperlinks
  • Scott
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2008
Would like to see an option so that when a link is clicked it will open a new tab. I sometimes forget to right click my mouse and thus am navigated away from Toodledo.
Scott

Posted Oct 07, 2008 in: Toodledo AIR app
  • Scott
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2008
Thanks for the response - So i guess we have to hope the slim version is updated to give us larger fonts and fix the year issue.
Scott

Posted Oct 06, 2008 in: Toodledo AIR app
  • Scott
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2008
When adding a task - my screen only shows the first three digits of the year selector - I don't see any way to expand the window area to expose the full 4 digits of the initial window
Scott

Posted Oct 05, 2008 in: Toodledo AIR app
  • Scott
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2008
Awesome! I love Toodledo but was looking for a desktop version - this is a perfect solution! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

One request - would like an option to increase font size - on my laptop the text is small and difficult to read. Yes, I should be wearing glasses - but making things larger is easier :-)
Scott

Posted Oct 05, 2008 in: Notebook
  • Scott
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2008
I would prefer to see a Toodledo option to set font size that is independent of Firefox. I dislike having to make all my pages with the larger size font.