ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by luispfonseca"
luispfonseca

Posted May 20, 2011 in: Repeating Tasks
Score: 0
I think what you should do is to add a start date for the task. If you set start date for 21, it only appears on the day 21. Then, when you complete the task, it disappears again, only to reappear on 28.
luispfonseca

Posted May 10, 2011 in: Hiding a feature (goals)
Nice. Thanks.

Would be better if there was the option to really remove the column, but this is something at least.
luispfonseca

Posted May 10, 2011 in: Hiding a feature (goals)
Hello,

I'd like to use the goals feature for a specific task (that I want to do every day), but not for any other. I want to do this in order to have the motivation chain. But, seeing as I don't want to use the feature for anything else, it is kind of annoying to have a large column of goal in the lists of tasks. I'd like to know if there is any possibility of hiding it from the lists of tasks, or at least moving the column all the way to the right so it does not take the space of more important information about my tasks.

Thanks for the help
luispfonseca

Posted Apr 26, 2011 in: Searching - Hide Future tasks
I want to have a saved search which includes all texts within two specific contexts and several folders. I also want only to see the tasks that have a start data from today or before, I don't want to see future tasks. I can call this my Pure Work search. I had a setting in which all I had to do for this last part (hide future tasks) was to have a filter for: Start date is before tomorrow, and change the "tomorrow day" every day. But you probably performed an update or something and now this does not include tasks without a start date.

So, my question now is, how to have a saved search that does not show me tasks with future start dates?

Thanks in advance for your help
luispfonseca

Posted Mar 12, 2011 in: subtasks
I use contexts for places or activities (home, outside, study) and folders for projects/areas (personal, career, learning a new language). I'm not entirely sold on using subtasks but I'll keep them for a while to really test what I can do and then reevaluate.

Thank you all. It is with great satisfaction that I report that today I became a pro subscriber to Toodledo.

Thanks to the developers and to everyone who helps here at the forums.
luispfonseca

Posted Mar 07, 2011 in: subtasks
PeterW, I'll check your explanation, thanks.

Salgud: that's a good idea, exactly the kind of suggestion I was expecting to hear.

Thanks to both of you :)
luispfonseca

Posted Mar 06, 2011 in: subtasks
Hello everyone,

(I'm a new guy here, been using this for, maybe, 7 weeks and can't imagine now my life without this; everything has been going much more smoothly, and not only my prodcutivity increased, but most important my stress level decreased a lot. This was realy the first time I could the whole GTD idea thing working, after almost a year of failed attempts.)

Anyway, I'm now experimenting the week free pro trial to get a feel for the extra features and consider whether they are valuable or not. Only two features are of interest to the use I give to Toodledo: the Scheduler, which is awesome, and subtasks. What I'd like to ask you is to show me where can I read examples on how to use sub tasks. For me, it seems that it's just a neater and cleaner way to organize the tasks if you have many, but that they don't really add much functionality. Where am I wrong, can you show me good examples?

Thanks a lot