ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by nigel_1294825697"
nigel_1294825697

Score: 0
Greetings from sunny South Africa :-) Am re-visiting Toodledo after trying 'alternative' set of tools (in essence back to pencil and paper) to manage my 'sole trader' consulting business (challenge was using Toodledo on my Blackberry mobile - Bold 9700 OS6) and WOW! The NEW mobile site looks FANTASTIC on my Blackberry Playbook and is a compelling reason to AGAIN use Toodledo as common repository for all my task related activities, especially now have 'off line' capabilities ! If I can assist in anyway re 'testing' of mobile site please advise and it will be my pleasure to help. Keep up the GREAT work and till the next chat remember to KEEP SMILING :-)
nigel_1294825697

Posted Jan 28, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
Hi again Benjamin from sunny South Africa :-)

Still experimenting and wonder if will be 'easy' or 'worthwhile' adding a 're-start' command / button to the application? Thinking that whilst your excellent work is being played with and being 'de-bugged', it would be much easier to 're-start' as opposed to >close >go find start and >try again! Hope this makes sense? Thought came to me whilst experimenting with 'themes' which as noted require a re-start to be valid. Obviously this is a VERY (very!) low priority...

10^6 thanks again for making your super application available!

Remember to KEEP SMILING!

VBR Nigel R