ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by fad3r"
fad3r

Posted Jan 14, 2013 in: Rearrange order of tasks
Score: 1
  • fad3r
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2013
  • Score: 1
Delete, figured out answer to my question.

Thanks for the prompt responses

This message was edited Jan 14, 2013.
fad3r

Score: 0
  • fad3r
  • Score: 0
While this is a good idea it sorts up the screwing by priority. It changes EVERYTHING. There is no way to drag and drop the tasks into an order I want if they all have the same priority? Seems like a feature a website using html 5 should have no?
fad3r

• fad3r
I am. Since they are all listed as Top. How can I re-arrange things that have the same date and priority so I can choose the order?
fad3r

• fad3r
Hi,
I have several tasks that repeat daily. I would like to rearrange the order of them to go from highest priority to least. How is this possible? For example everyday I want to do something healthy and I also want to meditate. Right now meditation is above gym. I would like gym above meditation.

Thanks!
fad3r

• fad3r
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2011
They still show up with priority zero. Is there a way to clear them so they are removed from the device. There is no longer any need for them or do they stay forever and I use filters to get rid of them (rid as in I dont see them anymore)
fad3r

• fad3r
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2011
Hi guys,
I am new here. I just started using the software this week and I love it. I have already replaced my old 2-do list with it. I was wondering though. I find myself marking a lot of things with high priority and assigning it a date. It will be a high priority on that date but as of now it is a medium priority. Is there a way to get the software to raise the priority automatically as the date becomes closer?

Thanks!