ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jeffq07"
jeffq07

Posted Aug 17, 2010 in: iPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4
Score: 0
  • jeffq07
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2010
  • Score: 0
The Toodledo IPhone App is much better now that my notes from the web are now on the Iphone app. The only thing missing for me now that keeps me using the ToDo and Notebook Iphone apps are the missing button to quickly filter by Context when I am on the road or at home.
jeffq07

Posted Nov 16, 2009 in: Switching to Notebook Shortcut needed
Score: 0
  • jeffq07
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2009
  • Score: 0
I second the motion for the Notebook link. I made a commitment a year ago that I would try to stop using Outlook if I could find an equivalent replacement that would work and sync on both my desktop and Iphone. I am using:

1. Gmail for mail. Syncs over air to keep Iphone and desktop in sync.
2. Google Calendar for calendar. Over air syncs with Iphone.
3. Toodledo for To do lists. Replaces Outlook tasks. Purchased Toodledo Iphone app for Iphone and it syncs over air.
4. To replace Outlook Notes, which I used a lot, I now use Toodledo Notebook and Appigo Notebook Iphone App. It syncs over air with a button push on the Iphone.

Everything works perfectly, however adding new notes on my computer requires me to Open the toodledo app in full window and then click Notebook. Would be much nicer with a shortcut as requested.

By the way, I use Igoogle as my home page and all of the links are on my home page. This has been a perfect, free replacement for Microsoft Exchange for my purposes. I also have started using Google Docs for collaboration of Docs and Spreadsheets.