ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
rbro

Posted Aug 26, 2012 in: Native Mac App?
Score: 0
  • rbro
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2012
  • Score: 0
Any plans for a native TD Mac desktop App?
rbro

Posted Aug 26, 2012 in: Appigo Todo vs. Task Unifier
Score: 1
  • rbro
  • Score: 1
Which do you prefer and why? I'd like to try out Task Unifier, but I don't want to pay for a Toodledo Sync plugin license until I've tried it out......
rbro

Posted Aug 26, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
  • rbro
Is there any way to try out the Toodledo Sync plugin, or do I need to buy it?
rbro

Posted Aug 20, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
  • rbro
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2012
Does this app work with Mountain Lion? I'm getting an error that the app is damaged when trying to run it.
rbro

Posted Oct 13, 2011 in: Manage for the iPad
  • rbro
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2011
Anyone here using "Manage" for the iPad? Looks nice. Wondering how handwritten tasks would sync with Toodledo though.
rbro

Posted Jan 23, 2011 in: See parent tasks in searches?
  • rbro
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2011
Is there a way to set up a search so that the parent of a subtask will automatically show up, so I know what the sub-task is referencing? For instance if I have a project with a parent task of REPAIR CAR, I may have a sub-task of CALL BODY SHOP and another with CALL INSURANCE COMPANY. If I set up a search for "next actions", then only CALL INSURANCE COMPANY shows up without any reference to the parent task. I realize I can click the little icon to see the parent, but is there a way to set up a search that will show the parent tasks with the subtasks indented by default?
rbro

• rbro
Does anyone know if one exists? The more I try to use 3rd party apps like Got to Do, the more I find them lacking in comparison to the search and other functionality of Toodledo. It would be awesome to have an SSB app for the Toodledo website on my Droid. Does such a beast exist?
rbro

Posted Jan 23, 2011 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
  • rbro
  • Score: -1
I'm looking for a way to implement Proximo's set up so that I can use it with Got to Do on my Droid. What I'm thinking is that if I add a status of "Next Action" to my tasks or sub-tasks that are "next actions" then I'll be able to view these in the Next Actions list in Got to Do. Everything else would be similar to Proximo's setup.

Anyone else using Got to Do using a setup like this, or maybe something better?
rbro

Posted Jan 22, 2011 in: My Got To Do GTD Set-up
  • rbro
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2011
Thanks for this. I'd like to set up something like this or similar, as I'm using Toodledo and Got to Do as well. 2 questions for you:

How do you place your "full project plans" in each folder?

Why do you use a status of "active" for "next actions" as opposed to "next action"?