ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
tarch

Posted Mar 13, 2012 in: Ipad timer
Score: 0
  • tarch
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2012
  • Score: 0
Is there still a plan for a timer feature for the iPad app?
tarch

Posted May 06, 2010 in: Freshbooks Integration
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 06, 2010
That is great to hear that it is on your radar. I think many, many Freshbook subscribers would gush over this integration. I would actually pay specifically for this integration...it is that helpful and important.
tarch

Posted May 02, 2010 in: Freshbooks Integration
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 02, 2010
I utilize Freshbooks for my invoicing solution. Any chance of a Toodledo/Freshbooks integration? It would save countless hours re-inputting from Toodledo to Freshbooks.

This is already available via Basecamp and Deskaway.
tarch

Posted May 13, 2009 in: Timer: Clickable area
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 13, 2009
Is there a way to expand the clickable area of the Timer to enter time in manually? It is such a small area and I continually click the play button instead.
tarch

Posted May 09, 2009 in: Date Completed - Change Date
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 09, 2009
Any ETA on this feature...I requested it over a year ago and it is a very important feature.
tarch

Posted May 06, 2009 in: Date Completed - Change Date
Score: 2
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 06, 2009
  • Score: 2
I am sure this has been asked many times, but is there a possiblity to change the date completed after it has been checked. Many times I click off a task the next morning and my dates are all screwed up. Thanks.
tarch

Posted Jan 22, 2009 in: Freshbooks integration
Score: 1
  • tarch
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2009
  • Score: 1
I've been using Toodledo for quite a while and recently utilize Freshbooks, an online invoicing service. Right now I track my tasks and time in Toodledo and manually transfer/enter the time into Freshbooks. An integration of these two services would be amazing and seem like a marriage made in heaven. I hope the developers can find a way to accomplish this match up.
tarch

Posted Jan 04, 2009 in: re-styling
  • tarch
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2009
I somewhat agree. I discounted the app originally due to its look. However, I took a closer look about 9 months ago and it truly offers the features I need. I also appreciate the new themes, which have improved the looks IMHO. At the end of the day, the features override the looks....but a revamped look would probably draw more customers.
tarch

Posted Dec 23, 2008 in: Date Completed
  • tarch
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2008
Can the inputted date for Data Completed be changed yet? If not, this is a critical item for me that I've requested in the past. Please advise.
tarch

Posted Dec 10, 2008 in: can complete date be changed?
  • tarch
  • Posted: Dec 10, 2008
I would appreciate this feature.
tarch

Posted Oct 17, 2008 in: Dates for Tasks in Subscribed Calendars
  • tarch
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2008
I've started to use Yahoo Calendar Beta. I prefer it over GCal. Any idea if a tie-in with YCal is on the way? Thanks.
tarch

Posted Sep 30, 2008 in: Help! Tsheets integration?
  • tarch
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2008
Excellent.
tarch

Posted Sep 29, 2008 in: Help! Tsheets integration?
  • tarch
  • Posted: Sep 29, 2008
So is it planned to connect the time tracked within Toodledo into the timecard of Tsheets?
tarch

Posted Sep 29, 2008 in: Timer
  • tarch
Forget the previous question....figured it out.

I still would prefer a cleaner system to isolate time per project per week. This could also be setup as a report of time.
tarch

• tarch
I have always had a difficult time being able to pull up "Date completed." as a field, and can only locate it under Recently Completed. How can I do this via Search? Also, can I specify a date range in the search? Thanks.
tarch

• tarch
Also, could there be a clean export of the time. Right now, all I can see is to export the entire completed list, which ends up being a mess.
tarch

• tarch
Also, can there be a sort and filter that can show Completed Items, with time, filtered by project and a specific date range. This would allow for a much easier timekeeping process.

I have been researching many other todo lists associated with time keeping. Toodledo offers the best solution I have found. Just a little more and it will be fantastic.
tarch

Posted Sep 20, 2008 in: Timer
  • tarch
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2008
Can the time tracker quantify the time in hourly basis, ie .1, .2, .3 instead of minute format.
tarch

Posted May 12, 2008 in: Change Completed Date?
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 12, 2008
I too am looking forward to this ability. It is critical in my time tracking. Thanks.
tarch

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Selecting multiple tasks?
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 07, 2008
@whitten
I agree. Vitalist provides batch processing - allowing to change priorities, dates and other items in a multiple fashion. This would be a very worthy feature.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next