ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by russellsamuels"
russellsamuels

Posted Sep 19, 2008 in: Can't find completed tasks
Score: 0
Thanks--that did the trick.

I clicked Search, and chose criteria of Task = "" resulting in a list of _all_ tasks (including completed ones).

What is unclear to me now is whether or not the free version of Toodledo gives access to completed tasks that are older than a week. The UI implies that it does (by giving users the option to delete completed tasks after a max. of 6 months), but the marketing literature implies that completed tasks are only available for 1 week. See http://www.toodledo.com/pro.php :
"Full History - A Pro Subscription allows you to view the completed history of your completed tasks (free accounts are limited to 1 week)."

Can anyone clarify this?
russellsamuels

Posted Sep 19, 2008 in: Can't find completed tasks
Score: 0
Hi,

I completed a task several weeks ago (i.e. checked it off), and I'm not trying to view it (the task contained 2 pages of checklists that I need).

I've tried to find the 'Show completed tasks' filter mentioned in the online help, however, the only filter I can find is 'show recently completed', and it only shows tasks completed in the last week.

I have a free account, and my settings are set to delete completed tasks after 6 months, so I should be able to get to my completed tasks, but can't figure out how.

Note: I also just tried upgrading to a Pro account (trial) and I still can't access my completed tasks that are supposedly retained within the system for 6 months.

Anyone have any ideas on how to access them?