ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ScottMNC"
ScottMNC

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 2
Score: 0
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2011
  • Score: 0
I'm still having an issue printing my whole list. Using Chrome. It will print the list that is visible on the screen, but stops after one page.
ScottMNC

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 2
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Thanks for the rapid response to our feedback!!
I am definitely liking the new design more as I use it. One more thing I noticed is that my "delegated" tasks do not show up on my task list unless I check "Show:deferred". I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. I consider delegated tasks (assigned to others) as something different than deferred tasks (put off until later date). Any advice?
ScottMNC

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: 2
Yesterday I was pretty upset about the color changes, because I had used Stylish and my own tweaks to come up with a style that worked perfectly for me. Today as as I was working with the "Folders" on the left sidebar, I realized what an improvement the new layout is over the old one. While I still wish there were more options to adjust colors, I appreciate the work you did to improve the functionality. My current wishlist is:
1. Create a view that does not require horizontal scrolling
2. Create color/background/font/border options for due dates, priority and context - color preference is so subjective that you will never satisfy all users with one color scheme. I'm hoping that the tech savvy users will create some new schemes in Stylish, but it would be really, really cool if we end-users could change colors ourselves fairly easily.
3. Fix the printing problem. While using Chrome and Android help me save trees, there are times when I would like to print a list that I can share or write on.
Thanks for trying to improve things! Wish congress could do the same!
ScottMNC

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 5
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 5
Also the list view is too wide for my monitor. I have to scroll to the right to see due dates. Would be nice if it fit or if not, to be able to hide the left side control panel.
ScottMNC

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: -1
Having trouble printing my list now. Yesterday was wonderful, today not good.
ScottMNC

Posted Jul 21, 2011 in: Locations: How do You use Them?
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2011
I was using RTM and it would give me an alert when near a location for a task. Toodle has location available on the web app, but I can't find a way to use it on my Android. Anyone know of any Android apps that support the location feature?
ScottMNC

Score: 1
  • ScottMNC
  • Posted: May 23, 2011
  • Score: 1
I would! Is there anything that currently utilizes the location feature in Toodledo? I liked that in RTM, but the problem with RTM is that it isn't loaded with subtask features. I am using Ultimate To Do List, but location is not a feature.