• Posted: Aug 26, 2009
  • Score: 2
+1 for ability to toggle dividers off
Tuck

Score: 0
  • Tuck
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2009
  • Score: 0
Listmaniac, I'm curious if iNozbe.com works on your Storm. I have a Palm Pre and the slim version doesn't work for me either, but that website does. Its very similar to Slim. I wonder how your Storm will render it.
Tuck

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim on the Palm Pre
  • Tuck
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2009
Palm Pre does not run Windows Mobile. It has a unique OS called WebOS. The browser is based on webkit and is very similar to the iphone browser.
Tuck

Posted Jun 25, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim on the Palm Pre
  • Tuck
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2009
The fixes are really easy. They just need to use a different type of code to create the checkboxes, and adjust the way the sliding transitions work. This shouldn't affect compatibility with all the other mobile browsers. Please see iNozbe.com - they've done it!

This message was edited Jun 25, 2009.
Tuck

Posted Jun 23, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim on the Palm Pre
  • Tuck
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2009
@Anders: The pre has a full web browser like the iPhone, so i can just go to the full-version homepage if I need to. But I like the slim interface, its clean and fast. Plus, it loads in the correct size. The full and HTML versions both load zoomed way out.

@Toodledo: Check out how iNozbe.com works. Their code works in my browser, but I'd rather use Toodledo!!! Maybe you can change the code to reflect their method.

This message was edited Jun 23, 2009.
Tuck

Posted Jun 11, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim on the Palm Pre
Score: 1
  • Tuck
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
  • Score: 1
Hi,

I love using the slim mode that's available on

www.toodledo.com/slim

I even use it on my desktop computer!

I just got a Palm Pre, and I wanted to alert you that there are a few glitches using the slim interface on the device. It loads up ok, but I can neither check-off completed items, nor click on an existing item to edit its details. Interestingly, I can add an item and navigate otherwise without a problem. Also the normal interface works fine, but its inconvenient.

It seems like Slim is 95% ok, and would only require a few tweaks.

I know you're not working on an app, so can you please try to fix the slim version?! I'll send you anything you need that would be helpful, including a video of the behavior I'm describing.