ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by stewart_1297239215"
stewart_1297239215

Score: 0
Can the ToodleDo sidebar (for Firefox) be fixed? Both the categories & field data fonts are too big (and the notes field especially). It makes it hard to read, and if there are more than a few tasks on the hotlist, it makes it hard to use. Also, why not update the sidebar automatically when a change is made rather than requiring the user to refresh it manually.

Also dates need an option to display a calendar.
stewart_1297239215

Score: 1
I would like to see some more improvements to GOALS & FOLDERS.

Goals are the most important thing - tasks & projects are only there to achieve the goal.

1) There are short-term & long-term goals, but no medium term goals. There is a big difference between them. We need a "medium-term" goals category.

2) Goals need to have dates associated with them (optionally) to help us focus specifically on benchmark & mid-point targets.

3) When a shorter-term goal CONTRIBUTES TO a longer-term goal, we should be able to see them displayed that way (nested in context). Especially helpful on the iPhone (like playlist folders).

4) Folders (Projects) contribute to goals just like tasks do. Adding a "Contributes To Goal:______" field for folders would make the whole program so much more valuable.

If you made #4 a premium feature, and displayed collapsable/expandable folders (+/-) along with tasks under the Goals tabs, I would upgrade in a SPLIT SECOND and I bet tons of others would too. (And I'm guessing that it would fit nicely with the sub-tasks premium feature.)