ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by zechariahs"
zechariahs

Posted Sep 12, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Score: 0
T-1 day before the end of the second week of September...

Posted by thiobk02:
Can someone guide me on how they export to other iOS apps? Really lost faith in Aaron and co. Had high hopes last year but severely deflated now.

Exporting to other apps is really dependent on that app. Toodledo gives you a few ways to export the data but the other app has to provide you with a way to import it. I'm still a Toodledo customer only because I've searched long-and-hard for a replacement and haven't found anything suitable in that arena.
zechariahs

Posted Aug 04, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Score: 1
And now the beta has expired without a word from the powers that be. Thankfully moving back to the production version wasn't difficult. I simply had to download it from the app store.
zechariahs

Posted Jul 26, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Posted by Eric:
Is there a list of features/bugs? A bug reporting system? Dissapointed on lack of response here.

I think disappointment and lack of response are the bugs and features of the new Toodledo. If I wasn't so invested in the software, I would've moved along time ago. Now that I think about it, I should probably start creating regular exports in case they they abruptly shutter their doors.
zechariahs

Posted Jun 12, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
I just downloaded the beta via TestFlight. What enhancements should I be seeing?
zechariahs

Posted Mar 10, 2013 in: Integration with ifttt.com
Score: 0
Has anyone from Toodledo used this page to start the process of creating a channel? https://ifttt.com/platform.