ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
jshands

Posted Feb 17, 2011 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo - MacOSX v1.0
Score: 0
  • jshands
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2011
  • Score: 0
Bug: If you have something of Importance 10 and star it, it goes to Importance 11, which is unstyled. Simply adding ", sep11" after the sep10 style fixes it easily enough.
jshands

Posted Feb 17, 2011 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 2
  • jshands
  • Score: 2
Posted by max_1296142160:
Its really simple. If you dont like the UI. Then go elsewhere.

Indeed. Also, if you want more features, go elsewhere. Find a bug? Go find a site that doesn't have the bug. There's no reason to provide any feedback for a product, just hold your tongue and suffer through it, or go somewhere else. </sarcasm>

For what it's worth, I definitely agree with the UI improvement request, and I found Twangus' CSS to improve things greatly. The fact that people are using third party CSS, websites (Nirvana), and iPhone apps (Taska and Appigo's Todo) to access the site definitely point to what others have been saying. Toodledo has amazing depth and functionality, but the UI is the weak side.

I'm glad to see that you're hiring for a designer position, and look forward to seeing the improvements.

This message was edited Feb 17, 2011.
jshands

Posted Feb 17, 2011 in: Parent summing subtask length?
  • jshands
Hello all, I'd very much like it if parent tasks summed subtask lengths. I see that this has been raised before: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/5323/-28411/parent-task-fields-calculated-using-subtasks.html

However, I can't find more recent discussion of this topic, nor can I find any mention of this as a feature on the Subtask page. Does this feature exist yet?

I'm greatly considering upgrading, but if parent task length is still completely independent of subtask length, I don't really see a need to upgrade.
jshands

Posted Feb 17, 2011 in: Length sum by group (by day)
  • jshands
Agreed, it would be great to have the summed time displayed for any given folder.