ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Neil Jensen"
Neil Jensen

Score: 0
When we mark a daily repeating task as complete, the task for the next day pops up immediately below the completed task, even though I have future tasks hidden. But if I leave the screen and go back, it's hidden correctly. Is there some way to just have the completed task disappear and not have the future task appear either?

Also, when I have the badge set to show "overdue and due today", it works for a little while, then I'll notice that it changes back to showing the count from the hotlist. The setting is still set to overdue and due today, but the badge number itself changes.
Neil Jensen

Posted Oct 09, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Hold on, nevermind. Looks like the sort order had been changed to Date Added instead of Due Date without my knowledge. I'll recheck to make sure it's okay, but for now it looks like I'm good. Thanks.
Neil Jensen

Posted Oct 09, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
I like the app, but I'm getting problems with due dates. I noticed today that some of my daily repeating tasks are all showing up as due on Dec 28, 2007 on the phone, but they all show up correctly on the website, except for one which is showing as due in February 2008. I'll try syncing a few more times and see what happens, but any suggestions would be welcome.
Neil Jensen

Posted May 23, 2008 in: Addition of Start Date and Status
Could there be made an option to NOT have the tasks with a start date of 'tomorrow' show up today? Some tasks are daily repeating tasks, and I just think it would be a bit cleaner if it didn't just show up again when I complete today's. Thanks.
Neil Jensen

Posted May 12, 2008 in: Sort by importance on iphone site
Can we sort by importance on the iphone site? If not, can we have that added? Thanks