ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kcarsonkc"
kcarsonkc

Posted Jul 22, 2020 in: IPhone App not Functioning Properly
Score: 0
Hi,

Only part of my task are showing up on my iphone app and none of my notes are on my iphone app. Toodledo on my computer seems to be functioning fine. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks,
kcarsonkc

Posted Mar 12, 2019 in: Subscription Renewal
My subscription is coming due in 43 days. I'm confused about my renewal. Will my subscription be renewed automatically? Will I be sent a bill or a notice? I'm also confused on which of the new subscriptions to purchase. Thanks.
kcarsonkc

Posted Jul 05, 2018 in: App Update
How do I know when there is an update the app on my phone? I don't think I've updated the app in a while.
kcarsonkc

Posted Dec 20, 2017 in: Deleted Task
I just checked off a few tasks as complete. They are still showing up in my to do list with a check in the box. I thought they used to be hidden when I checked them off. How can I set it so once a task is checked off, it will be hidden?
kcarsonkc

Posted Jan 01, 2015 in: Outlines,Lists, Habbits: on iPhone App
I like the idea of having lists, outlines, and habits, however I only see tasks and notes on my iPhone App. I use Toodledo mainly on my phone. Am I doing something wrong?
kcarsonkc

Posted Apr 13, 2013 in: Attaching a file
Cayou attacha file to notes or just a taks?
kcarsonkc

Posted Apr 03, 2013 in: Dumb Question on viewing Files
I just attached my first first to a task. How do I view it?
kcarsonkc

Posted Apr 01, 2013 in: Ordering columns question
I just upgraded to ProPlus. The clip icon that allows me to load a file is on the far right of my screen. I want I to be on the left next to where the star is. I read the tutorial on how to change the order, bu I don't get it. Can anyone help ?
kcarsonkc

Posted Dec 29, 2012 in: Using Goals
I want to start using the goals feature to track the completed activities that relate to each of my goals. I set up the goals and have entered tasks that link to the goal. Will I be able to look at the goal and see what tasks I have completed towards reaching the goal? Can I view my completed taks and see what goal they link to? I need to do this quarterly.