ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Gummi"
Gummi

Score: 1
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Aug 10, 2011
  • Score: 1
Posted by Barry-Jon:
I wonder could we have a "pin" icon on the floating side bar so that you could quickly toggle between floating and pinned. Sometimes I mostly want it gone but sometimes, when doing a big review of tasks I want the bar there for a while.

I support this. Would be very helpful. In my workflow I have several Toodledo windows open and would like to have the Sidebar open on some and closed on some.

Great redesign.
Gummi

Score: 0
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks for the updates.

- The scrolling works perfectly in Chrome 6.0.472.63 on Windows XP SP3. It´s an improvement.
- Defaulting subtasks to parent is an amazing improvement. I work in subtasks all day so this saves me seconds off each add.

I would like to make a suggestion to add a "Add subtask" icon next to the "Attachment" and "Note" icon (or make it a preference). I use "Add subtask" considerably more than attachments and notes so it would make the most sense to me to have that button prominent. It´s a little cumbersome to have two clicks to add subtask for the action I use most in my daily workflow.

Best regards,
Gummi
Gummi

Posted Aug 30, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2010
Just wanted to chime in with my two cents. I love the whole Toodledo ecosystem. From active developers (both on updates and communication) to passionate users.

I understand Claudio´s point of view as well as the points made be Linden and Toodledo (I guess that´s Jake?). I find myself sometimes disappointed when there are updates that don´t resonate with me (e.g. iPhone and Locations). But it´s still far outweighed by many immensely useful additions. Just the subtasks and manual sorting have singlehandedly changed they way I organize my tasks and projects (in a good way).

I sometimes think that I´m one of the few in here that actually likes the Toodledo interface. Could be that I´m simply used to it and I confess that there are points here and there that irk me. As a user I would be very wary of major interface changes in my most used productivity tool. As a developer I would be petrified of doing major damage to the less vocal users like me that perhaps are quite satisfied with things as they are. So I can understand that they are taking their time with this.

Anyways, keep up the good work. The usefulness vs. price ratio of the software is still one the highest I´ve ever encountered.
Gummi

Posted Apr 30, 2010 in: Parents-SubTasks : Search Criteria
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2010
+1 for me. I was trying to do the search:

-Is Subtask- Yeas
-Parent Task- -contains- Bookiceland.com

To move parent task and all its subtask to a different folder. Couldn't see any easy way to do that other than with search and bulk edit.
Gummi

Posted Feb 11, 2010 in: To show or not to show
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2010
Brilliant. I would love it.

I've been having the exact same dilemma. I tried multi-line view but it showed too little. I also found out that I only use "Start Date", "Due Date", "Repeat" and "Tags" once in a while, but often enough that it's a pain to have to enable them every time.

I solved it for the time being by moving all seldom used columns to the right. This, however, is not a perfect solution because I still have the note and file buttons on the far right. Is there any way to move them to the left?
Gummi

Posted Jan 21, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Nice addition. Keep up the great work. I'm running out of items I wish were implemented on the system.
Gummi

Posted Nov 26, 2009 in: Manual Sorting of Subtasks.
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2009
Major kudos for this great update. Will be simpler to work with subtasks without removing the automatic sort for the folks who digg that.

Thanks a bunch.
Gummi

• Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2009
Thanks for the workaround. I have a montly task to pay my bills set for the 1st of each month.

It's not a big deal but it would be nicer to be able to specify the first workday of the month, so I wouldn't have to see the "Pay bills" task on Saturdays and Sundays when I can't execute the task.
Gummi

Posted Oct 23, 2009 in: Reorder subtasks
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
We are working on it :)

Computer imagined high-five! Just remember to make it awesome. :)
Gummi

Posted Aug 13, 2009 in: Custom Columns in Folders
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2009
I'd love some kind of way to have some columns not visible be easily accessible. For example, I use Due Date, Start Date and Repeat seldom, but often enough that it is to much of an inconvenience to turn them on and off in the settings when I have to use them.

Posted by Anders:
Or how about just allowing the column resizing to go down to zero? Then you could have any fields you want enabled, but hide them completely by resizing their columns to zero width.

That could work, but it would have to easy to get the columns back without to many mouse clicks.

This message was edited Aug 13, 2009.
Gummi

Posted Apr 15, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2009
Great news. I like it when I wake up in the morning, fire up Toodledo, and see a new and improved date user interface. :)

Quick question: Is there any reason to use start dates at all? Couldn't I just use Due Dates with the advanced modifiers?
Gummi

Posted Jan 13, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
Score: 2
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2009
  • Score: 2
Although I understand that some people don't like the dividers I just wanted to add the voice of someone who likes them a bunch. By all means, make it optional, but please keep them for those of us that feel that they are extremely useful.
Gummi

Posted Jan 13, 2009 in: How do GTDers implement a tickler?
  • Gummi
Jeremy has a great starting point. I personally use the start date field. But for ticklers to really work, in my opinion, you have to have a place to review them if you need to. This is what I use search for.

I use the "tickler" tag so I simply save a search of:
- Tag is tickler
AND
- Checked off no

I use the "tickler" tag because I have "daily review", "weekly review" and "repeat" lists that all have start dates and due dates; consequently, I could not use a simple search for all tasks that have start dates after today.
Gummi

Posted Jan 13, 2009 in: Repeat Fields
  • Gummi
I posted this in another thread ( https://www.toodledo.com/f orums/2/1135/-2/reorder-columns.html#end ) but I feel this a duplicate feature request:

Posted by gjk:
I would really love an interface change so I could specify columns that I need to click to show up. I use columns such as start date, repeat and tag very seldom, but often enough so that I don't want to disable and enable them in the account settings.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2009.
Gummi

Posted Jan 09, 2009 in: Reorder Columns
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
I would really love an interface change so I could specify columns that I need to click to show up. I use columns such as start date, repeat and tag very seldom, but often enough so that I don't want to disable and enable them in the account settings.
Gummi

Posted Jan 05, 2009 in: 2008 In Review
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2009
The most important ones for me were:

Posted by Toodledo:

+ Dividers between tasks can now be collapsed and expanded.
+ The "star" was added to allow you to quickly mark important tasks.
+ Support for file uploads was announced, along with our new Pro Plus subscription plan to support uploading and attaching files to tasks.
+ The sidebar on this website can now be minimized to save screen space.
+ Added the ability to sort on up to three different criteria at once (previously, you could only sort on 1 thing at a time).
+ The Start Date and Status fields were added.
+ The advanced search page was vastly improved to allow complex boolean searches on any field.
+ Added the Notebook section.
+ We improved subtasks by adding a subtask filter to allow them to be nested/flatted, as well as a toggle to hide/reveal all subtasks. You can now also add a new subtask faster, and you can search for subtasks.

The amazing thing is that I almost feel that I'm using a new product, the improvements have been vast.

Congratulations on an impressive product!
Gummi

• Gummi
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2008
I would love a simple task integration with Basecamp.
Gummi

Posted Dec 02, 2008 in: Toodledo rocks!
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2008
Posted by mr_many_notes:
In particular, the offline access is very well done, being seamless and smooth...

Offline access?

And yes, well done on the software, it's truly an enjoyable experience working in Toodledo.
Gummi

• Gummi
Yup, I finally found out that this was bugging me a lot. Some kind of Ajax niceness to be able to edit the note size would be very helpful.
Gummi

Posted Dec 02, 2008 in: Offline access via Google Gears ?
  • Gummi
Some kind of offline way to enter data would help a bunch. Sometimes when I visit partner companies I can't hook up to the internet and have to edit Toodledo later.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next