ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Joseph"
Joseph

Posted Oct 25, 2008 in: Request to change ToodleDo logo link
Score: 0
  • Joseph
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2008
  • Score: 0
On the top left corner of most Toodle windows is the ToodleDo logo. My request is that, instead of linking this logo to the ToodleDo self-promotional/list-of-features page, that it links to my To-Do list. Since when I am logged in, I need more quick access to my To-Do list and I find it easier to click on the big logo than a text link. Thanks for your time.
Joseph

Posted May 10, 2008 in: Toodledo Desktop Client for Mac (kinda)
  • Joseph
  • Posted: May 10, 2008
Awww, it's Leopard only.
Joseph

Posted Apr 12, 2008 in: Jott interoperability
  • Joseph
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2008
Posted by korbas:
I tried using the connection to Jott...it works, but the only problem seems to be that Jott has a hard time understanding the pronunciation of Toodledo. It seems that an uncommon, three-syllable word with four vowels is asking an awful lot of it. About 95% of the time, I was just getting a "Sorry" message.

I had the same problem. I had been pronouncing it as "Too-dle Doo", but after getting it correctly after a few tries, and listening more carefully to Jott's pronounciation, I think it's officially pronounced like this: "Too-dle-LEE-dOO", all in one sweep of the tongue.

If you remember the LEE syllable, you should be fine.

This message was edited Apr 12, 2008.
Joseph

Posted Apr 12, 2008 in: Firefox 3
  • Joseph
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2008
Posted by jdoree:
There's a 'Toggle the Toodledo Sidebar' option somewhere? I requested this feature long ago and have never seen it added. Where is it?

Because I wanted this so I could see all of my columns I wrote a little greasemonkey script to do that very thing.

You can find it at http://doree.com/stuff/

I've installed GreaseMonkey and your script, but I can't figure out how to toggle the Sidebar with it. I feel very dense!

[edit]
Oh, how brilliant, in the yellow is a link that reads "Toggle Sidebar". It works well, too! Thanks!

This message was edited Apr 12, 2008.