ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
GaryTOSG

Score: 0
  • GaryTOSG
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2018
  • Score: 0
If I try to add more than one tag when using Quick Add Task, it enters"None" for Tags. No problem entering just one Tag. Sure would appreciate some advice on how to do it or, if in fact am I limited to adding just one Tag when using Quick Add Task.
GaryTOSG

• GaryTOSG
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2016
I divide some of my Parent Tasks into Subtasks. I finish some Subtasks earlier than others and check them off. They disappear when I click the Subtask Symbol leaving only the uncompleted Subtasks. From a context point of view and because of the time that sometimes passes between the completion of one Subtask and another I would like to be able to see the Subtasks that have been comleted also listed under the parent along with the ones that have not been completed. Is there a way to do it?
GaryTOSG

Posted Jul 30, 2015 in: Subtasks Not showing up for dates due
  • GaryTOSG
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2015
I have entered a task with two sub tasks in the future. The subtasks don't show for the dates they are scheduled. When I click on the parent they are there. What can I do to get the sub tasks to show in searches?
GaryTOSG

Posted Oct 30, 2012 in: Notes Opening As Default
  • GaryTOSG
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2012
Whenever I am looking at Tasks all my notes are open. I would like them closed and to be able to open them just when I want to see them. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.