ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
jschnur

Posted Dec 26, 2011 in: Procrastination help
Score: -1
  • jschnur
  • Posted: Dec 26, 2011
  • Score: -1
I'm a lifelong procrastinator, but I may have finally turned the corner since I found stickK (www.stickK.com), a free service in which you commit a financial stake -- as small as $5 -- on a commitment to complete a task of tasks, or maintain healthy behaviors (for example, exercise more, eat better, give up smoking, moderate drinking, etc.) Should you fail to complete a task in time, or fail to maintain your healthy behavior during a reporting period, your money goes to a charity, an "anti-charity," or a designated individual. So far, so good for me, but I think the program works even better when you find a "referee" to monitor your progress and receive your reports. If anyone is interested in an arrangement in which we would be each other referee, by email, please respond to this post.

This message was edited Dec 26, 2011.
jschnur

Posted Nov 06, 2011 in: Text reminders not working today
Score: 0
  • jschnur
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2011
  • Score: 0
What I think is actually happening is that the system hasn't been adjusted for standard time, so the tasks that I've set for reminders within the hour are treated as out of date.
jschnur

Posted Nov 06, 2011 in: Text reminders not working today
  • jschnur
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2011

This message was edited Nov 06, 2011.
jschnur

• jschnur
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2011
Ever since the interface was revamped, I believe, when I go into "organize folders," the folder names are missing. I have to click in the place where the each of the folder names should be to actually see them. This happens on my Win Vista PC, but not on my Win 7 PC.
jschnur

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: new task defaults not working
  • jschnur
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2011
I'm also seeing the problem in both "add tasks" and "quick add tasks."
jschnur

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: new task defaults not working
  • jschnur
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
Found the same problem for my default folder. New tasks show "no folder."
jschnur

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Quick task add bug
  • jschnur
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
I have that same bug for the regular "new task" function (i.e. using the "N" hotkey for a new task), not just the quick task box. I'm adding tasks constantly, so it's a real problem. Otherwise, I really like the new interface. Very clean and functional.

This message was edited Jul 27, 2011.