ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by phelpses"
phelpses

Posted Mar 18, 2011 in: Safari Browser Support?
Score: 0
  • phelpses
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2011
  • Score: 0
I've seen in a number of posts that there is a Toodledo plug-in for the Firefox browser. I use Safari on my Mac and I'm wondering if there is something similar that would improve the look and feel of the web interface.
phelpses

Posted Mar 18, 2011 in: iPhone app recommendation
Score: -1
  • phelpses
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2011
  • Score: -1
I'm relatively new to GTD and just replaced my BlackBerry with an iPhone. Up until recently, I used MS Outlook to manage my tasks and sync them with my BlackBerry. My MS Outlook setup was very rudimentary (especially after reading some of the advanced setups described within this forum!). I used categories for my contexts, due dates, and listed projects as tasks.

I've read some of the posts about the Toodledo app versus the Appigo ToDo, and an occasional post about other apps. Since I'm just getting setup, I'd like some advice on the pros and cons for the top to do apps for the iPhone. Some of the differentiators I've seen described in prior posts are support for manual ordering of sub-tasks, folder synchronization, look and feel, etc.

Your thoughts on the pros and cons and why you picked your particular iPhone app would be much appreciated!