ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by frankie.toodle"
frankie.toodle

Posted Jan 09, 2023 in: Planned maintenance
Score: 1
Yesterday just very slow.

But today:
504 Gateway Time-out and tasks do not sync.

Unusable at the moment.
frankie.toodle

Posted Jan 09, 2023 in: Planned maintenance
Score: 0
*sorry, double posting*

This message was edited Jan 09, 2023.
frankie.toodle

Posted Oct 27, 2021 in: Editing a Search Breaks Order
After I edit a saved search and execute it, the ordering of the list seems to be reset to some kind of default.

Is this a bug or a feature? It's not the behavior I would expect.
frankie.toodle

Hi Pamela,

thanks for looking into this. The bud you found is not the same, as I saw the glitch in the start date. I am not working with due dates here.

I'll keep my eyes open.

Cheers,
Frankie
frankie.toodle

Score: 3
Sorry, but after the experience of the last years, I remain skeptical at the moment and continue to look for a replacement. As I do not have a lot of time to do this, you will have a chance of winning me back. But I am surely not the only one who will want to see actions besides posts.
frankie.toodle

I find some of my recurring tasks with start days in the past after I have completed them. They all recur from the completed date, so that should not be. Unfortunately this does not affect all such tasks and for the time being, it also did not affect any task twice. So it's a bit difficult to see exaclty what is happening.

Has anybody found something similar?
frankie.toodle

I was searching some time ago.

Look here: https://www.toodledo.com/otp.php
frankie.toodle

Hi,

does any of you know a forum or community, that helps one another to find some software (app or otherwise) for a specific purpose. For some topics (e.g. task management, time keeping) there are myriads of apps out there. If you have specific requirements there is often no other way but to download and try one after the other until you finally find the right one (if it is out there, where you are looking).

Any hints in that directing are apprciated. Thanks.
frankie.toodle

Posted Jun 28, 2019 in: Two Factor Authentification
Wow! No answer after two days. This app and its community really is in some kind of downward spiral. Help was quick, when needed before.
frankie.toodle

Posted Jun 26, 2019 in: Two Factor Authentification
Hi,

I seem to be unable to find the place where one can activate 2FA.

Please give me a hint.

Best regard,
Frank
frankie.toodle

Posted Apr 16, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
Seems to be even more broken:

Ranking search results by priority, I see one combination - parent top, sub high - listed as top. Another such combination is listed as high!?

I am at a point now, where not only the display is cluttered, I am also loosing trust in the app.
frankie.toodle

Posted Apr 16, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
Still not working for me. To see all relevant taks, I have to choose "inline", which leaves my view cluttered with too much. If I choose "hidden" I do not see everything relevant, because subs are only shown, if they _and_ the parent fullfill the search criteria. This is a change to the worse. Before all of this meddling, a sub was shown, if it met the search criteria, irrelevant of the parent.

Seems to be working alright on beta, though.
frankie.toodle

Posted Apr 15, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
Give the problem exists for 12 days now and a unsuccessful fix has been tried 10o days ago, and no sign of support since then, I begin to wonder what quality of support to expect in the future.
frankie.toodle

The above post was only after my first impression of the search page. After playing around a little, I am no longer annoyed but pissed. If this stays that way, I cannot use subtasks any longer. Currently I am a heavy user of subtasks and now my view are totally cluttered, as all parents are shown with subtasks. I cannot even display a sub fitting a filter without its parent. This is absolute crap. And given the new prices for using Toodledo I will be looking for a replacement very soon.
frankie.toodle

I am surprised, subtask do appear. Until yesterday I had to click the icon before the task to get subs displayed.

This is another unwanted change the way parent and sub-tasks are handled. A few weeks ago
- subtasks have been displayed only after you click the icon
- after a click, the task was replaced by the parent (if it wasn't the parent itself) and subtasks were shown.

Now,
- subtasks seem to be shown always and
- the subtasks are replaced by its parent after a click (subs shown only after you click again).

Did somebody request any changes here? Why has this been changed in the first place?

I haven't been that annoyed since I started working with Toodledo many years ago.
frankie.toodle

Posted Dec 02, 2018 in: Sort Order Change After Editing Search
1. Click in a saved search with my own sort order (e.g. priority, folder, change date).
2. Modify the search "Modify"
3. Modify search parameter by e.g. changing the goal.
4. Execute the modified seach "Search"
=> search is executed, results are correctly displayed
BUT: the sort order ist also changed. Entries are now sorted by start date.
frankie.toodle

Posted Nov 27, 2018 in: Sort Order Change After Editing Search
So I seem to be the only one having this problem?
frankie.toodle

Posted Nov 24, 2018 in: Sort Order Change After Editing Search
When I change a saved search and search again, the search result sort is kind of reset. I find tickets sorted by start date which is utterly useless for me. Did anybody have the experience.

This message was edited Nov 24, 2018.
frankie.toodle

Posted Jan 13, 2017 in: Due Date & Repeeting Tasks
So a yearly recurring task will be due always on the same date, correct?
frankie.toodle

Posted Jan 12, 2017 in: Due Date & Repeeting Tasks
Hi Folks,

I am pretty sure, this question has been asked before, but I was unable to find it using search.

If I have a repeating task including a start and due date. How will those be set, when the task is repeated?

Example:

Start Jan 1, due Feb 1, repeating Yearly from Due Date.
If this Task is completed, what will the repeating tasks dates be?
a) just like above
b) Start Feb 1, due Mar 1

Many thanks in advance.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next