ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
fsampaio

Posted Apr 25, 2008 in: Hide-able Sidebar
Score: 0
  • fsampaio
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2008
  • Score: 0
Yous guys just read my mind, it's a great addition to those with non-widescreen monitors. Goodbye horizontal scrollbar! ;)
fsampaio

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: subtask
  • fsampaio
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2008
Posted by tarch:
Posted by fsampaio:
One thing that really bothers me with subtasks is that I like to view all my tasks and subtasks at the same time to get an overview of my tasks, like the default view of folder view. However, the "+ Add a subtask" button beneath all tasks that have subtasks breaks readability, I think it should go somewhere else.

I agree...It should go somewhere else. Also, I'd like to see the option to show the unfolded view of subtasks rather than having to click through and open up via the main task.

I support this one aswell! It's like we need sometimes to see all of our tasks unfolded and each line should contain a task, that's why the "+ Add a subtask" doesn't fit there.
fsampaio

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: subtask
  • fsampaio
One thing that really bothers me with subtasks is that I like to view all my tasks and subtasks at the same time to get an overview of my tasks, like the default view of folder view. However, the "+ Add a subtask" button beneath all tasks that have subtasks breaks readability, I think it should go somewhere else.
fsampaio

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: Can subtasks have subtasks?
  • fsampaio
I'd like to see that implemented too, I almost chose to use another to-do web application just because of this feature, but i hope toodledo will do that.